Facts of Mayme Hatcher
|Full Name:||Mayme Hatcher|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
Mayme Hatcher is an American citizen. Mayme Hatcher rose to prominence as the widow of Bumpy Johnson, a gangster, mob boss, and criminal. Similarly, there have been numerous film and television adaptations of Bumpy Johnson’s criminal career.
How old is Mayme Hatcher?
Mayme Hatcher was born in 1925. She was born in New York, United States of America. Similarly, she is currently 96 years old. She is a senior citizen of American nationality.
Moving on to her family, she has not disclosed any information about her parents. Mayme is in her mid-nineties and lives a peaceful life. She has also not disclosed any significant information about her siblings. As a result, obtaining any information about her family is extremely difficult. Similarly, she grew up in the city of New York, USA.
Education of Mayme Hatcher
She has not disclosed any information about her education, as she has not disclosed any information about her family. We do know, however, that she attended a nearby high school. She did enroll in college after graduating from high school, but there is no evidence that she graduated.
How much is Mayme Hatcher’s net worth?
Mayme Hatcher has not received any recognition. There is no information available about Mayme’s net worth. She has not revealed any information about her income or career. As a result, her net worth remains a mystery.
Does Mayme Hatcher have a child?
Mayme Hatcher was previously married to American drug lord, criminal, and mob boss Bumpy Johnson. The couple met in June of 1968. Similarly, they married in October 1948. They had a rocky marriage because Johnson was incarcerated several times and was involved in criminal activities.
Mayme Hatcher has not been involved in any scandals. She prefers a quiet life free of conflict.
How tall is Mayme Hatcher?
Mayme Hatcher is a senior citizen. Her height is 5 feet 4 inches and she weighs 56 kg. She, too, has white hair and black eyes. Her body measurements are not currently available.
Career line of Mayme Hatcher
- Mayme Hatcher is a retired senior citizen who worked as a housewife. She is best known as the ex-spouse of American gangster/criminal Bumpy Johnson.
- Bumpy Johnson dropped out of high school and began using drugs. He quickly became aware of the criminal underworld and immersed himself in it. His parents, who were irritated by his behavior, sent him to Harlem from South Carolina.
- However, things only got worse after he arrived in Harlem. He made contact with Madame Stephanie St. Clair. In the early 1930s, he quickly rose through the ranks to become St. Claire’s Principle lieutenant.
- Furthermore, Johnson and St. Clair began a fight with New York mob boss Dutch Schultz. The conflict resulted in more than 40 deaths and several kidnappings. Furthermore, he was arrested in 1952 for possessing illegal drugs. Furthermore, he was imprisoned at Alcatraz for nearly 15 years on drug conspiracy charges.
- Similarly, there have been several film and television adaptations of the criminal’s life. One of the well-known films is ‘Escape from Alcatraz,’ which was released in 1979. Paul Benjamin played the actor of Bumpy Johnson.
- Similarly, Hoodlum is a well-known film. Actor Fishburne played his role in the film. Johnson’s life is also depicted in the films Life (1999) and American Gangster (2007).