Facts of Marie Lopez
|Full Name:||Marie Lopez|
|Profession:||Youtube Star, Instagram Star, Beauty guru|
|Sibling:||One sister (Juliette) and two brothers (Louis and Jules)|
|Break Up:||Swiss Anil Brancaleoni|
Marie Lopez is a French beauty expert as well as a fashion, lifestyle, and teen advice vlogger. Marie Lopez has a YouTube channel called “EnjoyPhoenix” where she posts videos. She is also a blogger and has over 4.9 million Instagram followers.
How old is Marie Lopez?
Marie Lopez was born on March 18, 1995, in Lyon, France. She is 25 years old and was born under the Pisces zodiac sign. She is of French nationality. Her full name is Marie Amalia Cecile Lopez.
Her parents’ names are not known at this time. She does, however, have a sister, Juliette. Similarly, she has two brothers, Louis and Jules. Her parents are flight attendants as well. Furthermore, her parents are no longer together and have gone their separate ways. Aside from that, no further information about her family life is known at this time. Marie, as a well-known personality, may prefer to keep her personal life private.
In terms of her educational background and qualifications, the names of the schools and universities she attended are not yet available. She did, however, complete both high school and university.
How much is Marie Lopez’s Net Worth?
In terms of earnings, she has a net worth of around $285K, according to estimates. Her main source of income is YouTube. In addition, in September 2015, she released a collection of clothing and accessories on the Rad 23 website. Similarly, the following month, Benefit releases a limited edition kit containing the YouTuber’s favorite beauty products.
Is Marie Lopez dating someone?
Marie Lopez is currently dating Henri PFR. He is a Belgian DJ. On July 15, 2019, she announced her relationship with him via a video on her YouTube channel. On their respective social accounts, the couple posts a lot of cute and adorable pictures with each other. They are also well-liked by their followers.
In 2014, she began a relationship with the Swiss Anil Brancaleoni, also known as WaRTeK. He is a YouTuber who specializes in video games. They did, however, split up, and Marie announced it in a YouTube video on December 22, 2015.
Scandals of Marie Lopez
Marie Lopez has had her share of controversies in the past. On October 14, 2015, she posted a video encouraging the use of a cinnamon mask. However, the dermatologist Isabelle Oliveres-Gouthi, who was contacted within 20 minutes, stated that prolonged contact with cinnamon can result in severe skin burns. Her followers and other viewers were quick to condemn the YouTubers’ lack of accountability. In addition, scientists warned Marie viewers not to use these homemade masks, reminding them that not everything natural is automatically beneficial.
The magazine Que Choisir has criticized beauty bloggers for their lack of independence. It is noted that, despite the stated desire to remain independent visa brands, and despite the assertions of an L’Oreal manager that these YouTubers are not paid. EnjoyPhoenix confirmed that it was compensated for its production of “T’as pas du gloss?” for Gemey Maybelline, an L’Oreal group brand.
How tall is Marie Lopez?
Marie Lopez’s height and weight are not currently available. Similarly, her other body measurements, such as chest size, waist size, hip size, and any other sizes, are unavailable. She does, however, have a slim body and a stunning face. In addition, she has brown hair and grey eyes.
Career line of Marie Lopez
- Marie Lopez started her YouTube channel when she was only 16 years old. On October 14, 2010, she launched the channel “EnjoyPhoenix,” which has received 581,749,340 views to date. She uploads videos about her daily life, habits, and favorite things.
- Similarly, her first video on her channel was [Hairstyle Tutorial # 1]: Curls with a Straightener!. The video was posted on March 12, 2011 and has received 2.7 million views to date.
- Marie stated at the time that she was a teen girl who felt bad about herself and was subjected to school harassment. As a result, she decided to start a YouTube channel to alleviate her discomfort. Furthermore, the name “EnjoyPhoenix” is said to derive from “enjoy,” Mary’s motto, as well as the image of the phoenix, a bird rising from the ashes.
- During a video, she also mentions that her nickname “Phoenix” refers to the city of Phoenix, Arizona in the United States.
- In 2011, she crossed the symbolic 100K subscriber mark shortly after her first video. Similarly, after receiving his bachelor’s degree in literature in 2013, he enrolled in university but chose to discontinue his English studies in order to devote himself to his YouTube channel.
- Then, in 2014, Marie Lopez reached one million subscribers. It was a watershed moment in her life. And it definitely made her focus more on YouTube, and being a YouTuber became her career and priority.
- Marie also has other YouTube channels called “EnjoyVlogging” and “Enjoy Cooking.” The “EnjoyVlogging” channel was founded on August 18, 2012, and has received 281,559,259 views to date. She uploads videos about her travels, adventures, and daily vlogs.
- This channel has also surpassed a million subscribers.
- Furthermore, the other YouTube channel, “Enjoy cooking,” was launched on August 9, 2015, and has received 15,003,333 views to date. On this channel, she uploads cooking videos. She offers quick and easy ideas for cooking and everyday life.
- However, this channel has yet to reach a million subscribers, but it is rapidly gaining them. As of 2020, she owned three YouTube channels where she shared videos about beauty, fashion, vlogs about her travels, daily life, and cooking.
- Since 2011, Marie Lopez has been organizing meet-ups with her subscribers. In the year 2014, these gatherings were held in sixteen cities across France. Her celebrity also draws the attention of beauty product brands, who send her products to test.
- But also of television channels, such as M6, to which she entrusts her YouTube channel. She also co-hosted Rose Carpet with fellow YouTuber “EmmyMakeUpPro” until May 2016.
- Furthermore, in 2015, EnjoyPhoenix co-hosted the program “T’as du Gloss?” with Gemey Maybelline. In the same year, Marie launched her “Leaves & Clouds” internet store, which sells European-made products.
- In the fall of 2015, she competed in the sixth season of TF1’s “Dance with the Stars,” alongside dancer Yann-Alrick Montreuil, and finished fourth. On April 1, 2016, Marie Lopez presents the weekly Soy Luna: The Mag on the Disney Channel, which airs after episodes of the television series Soy Luna.
- On June 10, 2016, the weekly Soy Luna: The Mag on the Disney Channel aired after episodes of the television series Soy Luna. She gives fashion and beauty advice related to the series.
- She was also invited to Bertrand Chameroy’s broadcast, Le Journal, which aired on March 31, 2016. Similarly, EnjoyPhoenix appeared on the French television show Fort Boyard in 2016 and 2017.
- Furthermore, in March 2018, she won season 3 of M6’s celebrity show “Best Pastry Chef.” In addition, in October 2019, she hosted the program “En route vers le Meilleur Pâtissier 19” on 6play and the M6 group’s internet platforms.
- On May 15, 2015, Marie Lopez released her book “Enjoy Marie.” She describes her high school experience and why she wanted to start a YouTube channel. This one is located between the autobiography and the guide, for the use of the teenager who is looking for, she specifies.
- Similarly, this book quickly rose to the top of the sales charts and was reprinted in less than ten days, exceeding the figure of 200K copies sold in autumn 2015. However, its detractors remain cautious about its content.
- Furthermore, on November 3, 2016, Marie published her first novel, “Carnet de routes.” Then, on March 20, 2018, she announced the upcoming release of her first cookbook, following her victory in season 3 of the Best Pastry Chef, celebrity special on M6.