Facts of Lyssa Rae Brittain
|Full Name:||Lyssa Rae Brittain|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Profession:||Celebrity Ex-Wife, Businesswoman|
|Kids:||Four (Barbara Katie, Tucker Dee, Nicholas Chapman, and Lyssa Rae Chapman)|
Lyssa Rae Brittain is an American businesswoman. Lyssa Rae Brittain is well-known as the ex-wife of TV reality star Duane Chapman. Similarly, Duane Chapman is an American television personality, bounty hunter, and former bail bondsman.
How old is Lyssa Rae Brittain?
Lyssa Rae Brittain was born on July 15, 1954, in Denver, Colorado, in the United States of America. She is 66 years old and born under the astrological sign of Cancer. She is of American nationality. Her ethnicity is Caucasian, and she adheres to the Christian religion.
Lyssa’s parents’ names and information are not currently available. Similarly, information about her other family members, such as her siblings, cousins, maternal and paternal relatives, and any other members, is not currently available. Lyssa has largely kept her personal and family history private and away from the public eye. She wants her childhood and family members to live normal lives free of paparazzi and other annoyances.
Lyssa’s educational background and qualification include graduation from Denver High School. She then enrolled at the University of Colorado. Brittains finished her studies and received a degree in business. After completing her degree, Lyssa began working for her father’s company. However, due to personal reasons, she quit her job and stayed at home. Lyssa Rea Brittani is currently an entrepreneur in the United States.
How much is Lyssa Rae Brittain’s Net Worth?
Lyssa has a net worth of $135K, according to walikali, and her business is his main source of income.
Is Lyssa Rae Brittain dating someone?
Lyssa Rae Brittain and Duane Chapman married in 1982. Their marriage was performed by a Native American chief. They met in a bar. Duane had offered Lyssa $1,000 to have children with him at the time. She had also accepted Duane Chapman’s offer. They shared a room in Duane’s ancestor’s house. Barbara Katie, Tucker Dee, Nicholas Chapman, and Lyssa Rae Chapman are the names of the couple’s four lovely children.
Their divorce was finalized in November 1991. Duane Chapman married twice more after that. Tawny Marie is the name of his fourth wife, and Alice Elizabeth is the name of his fifth wife. And he has two children from the fourth and fifth five. Duan Chapman had two previous marriages before marrying Lyssa Rae Brittain. His first wife’s name was La Fonda Sue Honeycutt, and his second wife’s name was Anne M. Tegnell. Duane Chapman has twelve beautiful children from his five marriages.
Similarly, Lyssa Rae, the couple’s youngest child, is known as baby Lyssa. Barbara Chapman, their eldest child, died in a car accident. This unfortunate incident of losing his child occurred on the eve of Duane’s fourth wedding. Furthermore, the couple’s children claim that their childhood was difficult. They witnessed sexual and substance abuse at home.
How tall is Lyssa Rae Brittain?
Lyssa Rae Brittain stands 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 55 kilograms. Similarly, her chest, waist, and hip measurements are 33-25-24 inches. Lyssa has blonde hair and dark brown eyes.
Career line of Lyssa Rae Brittain
- Lyssa Rae Brittain is a businesswoman and entrepreneur. However, she is well-known as Duane Chapman’s third ex-wife. She only became a public figure after her marriage. Lyssa was just a normal woman living a normal life before her marriage to Chapman.
- Even though she is well-known, she has kept her personal life private, secret, and hidden from the general public. Similarly, information about her profession and career is unknown and private.
- Duane Lee “Dog” Chapman is an American television personality who focuses on her ex-husband. He is a bounty hunter and a former bail bondsman.
- He rose to prominence as a bounty hunter after successfully apprehending Max Factor heir Andrew Luster in Mexico in 2003. The following year, A&E gave Duane his own series, “Dog the Bounty Hunter.” The series aired from 2004 to 2012.
- Similarly, after the series ended, he appeared in “Dog and Beth: On the Hunt” from 2013 to 2015. This is a similarly formatted TV show, and he appeared on CMT with his wife and his business partner, the late Beth Chapman.
- Furthermore, Chapman’s series “Dog’s Most Wanted” debuted on WGN America in late 2019. Furthermore, his new series “Dog’s Unleashed” will premiere in 2021 on the streaming service “Unleashed.”