Facts of Lynn collin
|Full Name:||Lynn Collins|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches|
|Father:||Philip Dean Collins|
|Mother:||Patricia Lynn Campbell|
Lynn Collins is an actress from the United States. Lynn Collins is best known for her roles as Kayla Silverfox in the live-action films X-Men Origins: Wolverine and John Carter.
Lynn Collin, what is your age?
Lynn Collins was born on May 16, 1977, in Houston, Texas. During her adolescence, he moved to Singapore with her parents. She is currently 43 years old. Her father’s name is Philip Dean Collins, and her mother’s name is Patricia Lynn Campbell. Similarly, she is of American descent. She is of English, Scottish, and Irish ancestry.
She spent a few years in Singapore, with summers in Japan, while her parents earned their fourth and sixth karate belts. She discovered her love of acting as a child when she played Mr. Claus in one of the Christmas events.
After returning to Texas, she completed her elementary education at ‘Klein high school’ in Texas and graduated with a BFA degree from ‘Juilliard.’
How much is Lynn collin’s Net Worth?
Collins, a well-known actress, was nominated for the 9th Golden Satellite Award for Best Supporting Actress and Comedy in 2005. Similarly, the 11th Teen Choice Awards for the Choice Movie: Fresh Face-Female in 2009.
She has gained a lot of fame and a good income as a result of her acting career, and some sources estimate that she has a net worth of nearly $3 million. Similarly, there are no details about her salary or net asset value.
Who is Lynn collin married to?
Lynn Collins was happily married to Matthew Boyle. Matthew is a musician, actor, and film director. They have a son together. However, they divorced in 2016. They have a son. Similarly, Lynn dated and married Steven Strait before marrying Matthew Boyle. The marriage, however, did not last long, and they divorced after six years of marriage.
How tall is Lynn collin?
Collin is 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm) tall and weighs nearly 62kg. Similarly, she has lovely brown hair and green eyes. She is lovely and has a sharp mind.
Career line of Lynn collin
- She discovered her passion for acting at a young age when she performed at a Christmas party. Collins made her television debut in an episode of ‘Law & Order: Special Victims Unit’ in 1999. She appeared in many plays, including ‘Hamlet’ and ‘Romeo and Juliet.’
- In 2001, she played the character of ‘Catarina.’ In the television film ‘Earth Eagle,’ and then in minor roles in the series. Similarly, she played the role of ‘Assistant D.A Jessica Manning’ in The Haunted series in 2002, which lasted five episodes.
- Furthermore, she was cast in films such as ‘Never Get Outta the Boat,’ ’50 First Dates,’ and ’13 Going on 30,’ but these roles were not well received.
- After putting in a lot of effort and playing a variety of roles in films and television series. In 2004, she landed a major role as ‘Portia’ in the film ‘The Merchant of Venice.’ This role changed her career, earned her a reputation, and gained her audience’s appreciation.
- However, her character of Portia assisted her in obtaining various other film offers, and she continued to appear in many films over the next few years, including Mona, the Lake House, the Number, Numb, and towel head. In 2008, she appeared on dark fantasy horror television.
- In 2009, she appeared in the film X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and later in The American Superhero film as ‘Kayla Sliverfox,’ which helped her gain a lot of attention.
- She also appeared in unconditional, the Hollow Point, and city island. He received his first leading film role in 2012, when he was cast in the American science-fiction film ‘John Carter.’ Her most recent film, ‘Rim of the World,’ was released in 2019.