Facts of Luke Bracey
|Full Name:||Luke Bracey|
|Net Worth:||$25 Million|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
Luke Bracey is a well-known Australian actor best known for his role as Trey Palmer in the Australian soap opera ‘Home and Away.’ Luke Bracey appeared in films and television shows.
How old is Luke Bracey?
Luke Bracey will be 32 in 2021. He was born on April 26, 1989, in Sydney, Australia. In contrast, he is of Australian nationality, and his ethnicity is still being investigated. As a result, when it comes to Luke’s family and siblings, he hasn’t revealed anything yet. Luke grew up as an active sportsman who enjoyed surfing.
First, he considered becoming a rugby player or enrolling in a university architecture program. He canceled all of his plans after being called for an audition for ‘Home and Away.’ Similarly, details about his educational background are unknown.
Is Luke Bracey single or has a Girlfriend?
In terms of Luke’s personal life, he is currently single, and there is no evidence that he is dating anyone. Luke has been very private about his love life up until now. According to reports, he was in a relationship with female actor Dianna Agron in 2015. The claims were never confirmed, and rumors of their breakup spread quickly. Similarly, Luke was in a relationship with Eiza Gonzalez. Regrettably, the lovely couple recently divorced.
How much is Luke Bracey Net Worth?
Luke has made a lot of money in his professional life. According to the source, he has a net worth of $25 million. His salary, on the other hand, is still under consideration.
How tall is Luke Bracey?
His body measurements are unknown, but he stands at a tall 6feet. However, the specifics of his body weight are still being reviewed. Likewise, he has lovely dark brown hair and brown eyes.
Career line of Luke Bracey
- In terms of Luke’s professional life, he began his acting career in 2009, when he appeared in the Australian soap opera ‘Home and Away’ on the ‘Seven Network.’ On February 9, 2009, he debuted the character Trey Palmer to the public.
- His character was portrayed as having “devilish behavior” and “the face of an angel.” Luke’s appearance on the show “stirred viewers up” back then. He was only 20 when he played Trey. He found it difficult to play the mysterious and devious character.
- Furthermore, his greatest challenge was capturing the audience’s attention in a short amount of time.
- He relocated to Los Angeles after completing the filming of ‘Home and Away.’ In 2010, he appeared as Aaron in three episodes of the teen-oriented Australian drama Dance Academy. Following that, he made his film debut as Riley, an Australian backpacker and former rugby player, in the 2011 American adventure / romantic comedy Monte Carlo.
- Luke played Scott in the 2012 film American Dream. In the 2013 science-fiction action film G.I. Joe: Retaliation, he played the fictional character Cobra Commander, the supreme leader of the terrorist organization Cobra and the main villain.
- Luke took over for Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who had played the character in previous installments of the film.
- Luke, on the other hand, was cast in the lead role in the ABC Westside drama pilot in March 2013. McG produced the drama, which was developed by Ilene Chaiken. However, it never aired. The November Man, a 2014 spy thriller action film based on Bill Granger’s novel There Are No Spies.
- He portrayed Brendan Ehrlick in the comedy Me Him Her, which premiered at the Seattle International Film Festival. He played Johnny Utah, an intense motocross star-turned-‘FBI’ agent, in the action-thriller Point Break.
- Johnny Utah was not portrayed as a former football player in the 2015 film. Luke starred in Smitty Ryker’s biopic Hacksaw Ridge (2016). He appeared the following year in the Academy Award-winning writer and director Roger Avary’s short Lucky Day. Luke will appear as Sergeant Bob Buick in the Australian war film ‘Danger Close: The Battle of Long Tan.’
- The film is set to be released in Australia on August 8, 2019. Luke was cast as Jackson in the upcoming romantic comedy Holidate.
- Similarly, Luke created a campaign for Ralph Lauren’s luxury fragrance line Polo Red Extreme. Luke had always wanted to model for a fragrance company, and it was like a dream come true for him to be able to do so for a brand like ‘Ralph Lauren.’
- In 2020, he played Jamie Caplan in the television series Little Fires Everywhere. Violet, his post-production film, will be released very soon.