Facts of Lucas Till
|Full Name:||Lucas Till|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches|
|Profession:||Actress and Producer|
|Father:||John Mark Till|
Lucas Till is an actor and producer from the United States. Lucas Till has appeared in numerous television and film productions, including X-Men: First Class, House, and Hannah Montana: The Movie. Aside from his acting accomplishments, he is well-known for his romantic liaisons with celebrities such as Taylor Swift.
How old is Lucas Till?
Lucas Daniel Till is the full name of the actor. Lucas Till was born on August 10, 1990, in Fort Hood, Texas, to John Mark Till and Dana Lyn. His father is a US Army officer. His mother works as a chemist. He also has a brother named Nick Till. He also has American citizenship and is 30 years old. His zodiac sign is also Leo.
Education of Lucas Till
The actor grew up in Atlanta’s outskirts. He began impersonating voices and movie characters at a young age. Dana Lyn decided to enroll her son in a local acting class after noticing his talent. At the age of ten, he began his modeling career. He continued his education while working as a child actor. He graduated from Carlton J. Kell High School in the Cobb County School District in Georgia, USA, in 2008.
How much does Lucas Till earn?
Lucas Till undoubtedly earns a good living as an actor. He has a net worth of about $2 million as of 2020. Lucas Till amassed all of this wealth through his successful actor career. Furthermore, if he works hard enough, he may be able to earn more money from his career.
Is Lucas Till dating someone?
Lucas Till was involved in a number of celebrity relationships. He had a brief relationship with famous singer Taylor Swift. The actor began dating Swift after appearing in the music video for her song ‘You Belong with Me,’ in which he played the protagonist’s love interest. Similarly, he has been in relationships with model Kayslee Collins (2010-2012) and actress Carlson Young. He was in a romantic relationship with actress Debby Ryan in 2010. His relationship with Debby Ryan, on the other hand, was never officially revealed.
Scandals of Lucas Till
Till expressed his dissatisfaction with working under Lenkov in a new interview with Vanity Fair. Lenkov was fired by CBS earlier this month as a result of toxic workplace allegations. The 29-year-old actor claimed he was a victim of bullying, particularly body shaming, from the fired employee. “I’ve never worked this hard in my life, and I am fine with hard work,” Till told the outlet. “However, Peter’s treatment of people is simply unacceptable. I was suicidal my first year on the show because of how he made me feel. But the way he’s treated the people around me—that’s just my breaking point.”
How tall is Lucas Till?
The actor is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 70 kg. His chest measures 41 inches, his waist 32 inches, and his biceps 12 inches. Furthermore, his hair is blonde and his eyes are blue. As an actor, he has a well-kept body, a perfect body figure, and a dashing personality. That is why he has a lot of female fans.
Career line of Lucas Till
- He began appearing in television and print commercials when he was ten years old. Joy Pervis, a well-known Atlanta talent agent, noticed him while he was taking acting classes. As a result, Pervis got his first job as a child model and actor. In 2003, he played Michael in the short film ‘The Lovesong of Edwerd J. Robble.’ In the same year, he landed a leading role in the film ‘The Adventures of Ociee Nash.’
- Similarly, Lucas appeared in the Kristen McGary-directed film as Harry Vanderbilt. He played Chad in the 2004 short film ‘Pee Shy.’
- Similarly, he appeared in the film ‘Lightning Bug’ the following year. The film, which premiered at the ‘Philadelphia International Film Festival,’ marked Robert Green Hall’s directorial debut. Lucas had his first major role in 2005, when he was cast in ‘Walk the Line.’
- The film is a biopic of legendary singer-songwriter Johnny Cash. ‘Walk the Line,’ directed by James Mangold, premiered at the Telluride Film Festival in Telluride, Colorado. Lucas portrayed Johnny Cash’s older brother, Jack Cash, as a child. In 2006, he appeared in the television film ‘Not Like Everyone Else.’ He portrayed Kyle Kenney in the film, which aired on ‘Lifetime Television.’
- In the same year, he starred in the supernatural thriller film ‘The Other Side,’ in which he played a young Samuel North. The film, directed by Gregg Bishop, premiered at the Slamdance Film Festival in Park City, Utah. Lucas portrayed Jensen in the 2008 Direct-to-DVD zombie comedy film ‘Dance of the Dead.’ In the same year, he appeared as Simon in an episode of the acclaimed television medical drama series ‘House’ titled ‘Joy to the World.’ He played a young store clerk in the 2009 Direct-to-DVD film ‘Laid to Rest.’
- Similarly, in the same year, he appeared in an episode of the supernatural drama series “Medium” titled “Things to Do in Phoenix When You’re Dead.”
- He auditioned for ‘Hannah Montana: The Movie’ in 2008. He was cast as Travis Brody in the 2009 film. The film was a watershed moment in his career because it was distributed by Walt Disney Studios and starred Miley Cyrus, a teen singing and acting sensation at the time.
- He played Justin in the 2009 Direct-to-DVD film ‘The Lost & Found Family.’ In the same year, he appeared in a couple of episodes of the web series ‘Fear Clinic.’ He played Brett in the web series and appeared in episodes titled ‘Scotophobia’ and ‘Hydrophobia.’
- He portrayed Larry, a Russian spy, in the 2010 action-comedy film ‘The Spy Next Door.’ The following year, he appeared in an episode of the television sitcom series ‘Blue Mountain State’ titled ‘The Legend of the Golden Arm.’ The year 2011 was pivotal in his acting career because he appeared in two big-budget films that year.
- He played Cpl. Scott Grayston in the science fiction action film ‘Battle: Los Angeles.’ The film, directed by Jonathan Liebesman, became a huge box office success. Following that, he portrayed Havok in Marvel Comics’ superhero action film X-Men: First Class.
- He reprised his role as Havok in the 2014 film ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past,’ as well as in the 2016 film ‘X-Men: Apocalypse.’ Then he starred as Ben in the 2011 Direct-to-DVD superhero film ‘All Superheroes Must Die.’ In 2012, he starred as Sam in the direct-to-video film ‘Dark Hearts.’
- In the same year, he also appeared in the short film ‘Someone Like You.’ He played Chris Pitts in the 2013 British-American psychological thriller film ‘Stoker.’ Park Chan-wook, a South Korean filmmaker, also made his English-language debut with ‘Stoker.’ In the 2013 Direct-to-Video thriller film ‘Crush,’ he played Scott Norris. In the same year, he starred as Toby in the direct-to-video film ‘Wet and Reckless.’
- He starred as Kevin in the thriller film ‘Paranoia,’ directed by Robert Luketic, in 2013. Lucas portrayed Tyler in the 2014 thriller-drama film ‘Sins of Our Youth.’ He also had supporting roles in the 2014 Direct-to-DVD films ‘Wolves’ and ‘Kristy.’
- In 2015, he starred as Josh Harvest in the direct-to-video film ‘Bravetown.’ He then portrayed Bobby in ‘The Curse of Downers Grove.’ He began starring as the protagonist in the action-adventure television series ‘MacGyver’ in 2016. He portrayed Ben in the 2016 horror film ‘The Disappointments Room.’
- He played Tripp in the 2017 action comedy film ‘Monster Trucks.’