Facts of Lorraine Martin Smothers
|Full Name:||Lorraine Smother|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches|
|Profession:||Celebrity Wife, Cookbook Author|
|Hair Color:||Light Brown|
Lorraine Martin Smothers rose to prominence as the wife of Chris Wallace, an American television anchor and political commentator. Lorraine Martin Smothers is also an American cookbook author. Similarly, she was previously married to American actor, comedian, composer, and musician Dick Smothers.
How old is Lorraine Martin Smothers?
Lorraine Martin Smothers was born on April 8, 1959, in Alexandria, Virginia, USA. She is 61 years old and born under the astrological sign of Aries. She is of American nationality. Lorraine Marcelle Martin is also her birth name.
Lorraine’s mother and father’s names and other information are currently unknown. Similarly, information about her other family members, such as her siblings, cousins, and any other family members, is not currently available. Lorraine appears to prefer to keep her personal and family life private and away from the spotlight. She was also only famous after her marriage to famous Dick Smothers and Chris Wallace. She was just a normal girl living her normal life before they came along, and she was unknown to the general public and the rest of the world.
The names of the educational institutions Lorraine Smothers attended are not currently available. And, given her age, she must have completed both high school and university, unless Lorraine is a dropout or has decided to discontinue her studies.
How much is Lorraine Martin Smothers’s Net Worth?
Lorraine Smothers has an estimated net worth of $2 million, according to factsbuddy. Her precise source of income, however, is unknown to us.
Who is Lorraine Martin Smothers married to?
Lorraine Martin Smothers married Chris Wallace on October 4, 1997. Chris Wallace is a television news anchor and journalist from the United States. The couple has three children. Likewise, this is her second marriage. She was previously married to Dick Smothers, an actor, comedian, composer, and musician. Lorraine married Dick on September 19, 1986. They divorced on May 30, 1994, and went their separate ways. Lorraine and Dick had two children. Furthermore, she is now very happy with Chris Wallace and they live very happily together. Their ex-partners are overjoyed as well.
How tall is Lorraine Martin Smothers?
Lorraine Smothers stands 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 68 kilograms. Her other body measurements, such as her chest size, waist size, hip size, and bicep size, are not available at this time. And all of these unknown body measurements are still being reviewed. Lorraine has light brown hair and brown eyes.
Career line of Lorraine Martin Smothers
- Lorraine Martin Smothers began a tradition of cooking soups when their children were between the ages of 9 and 12. After learning to cook for their kids, she published her first cookbook, “Mr. Sunday’s Soups,” in December 2010. The following year, in 2012, she released her second book, “Mr. Sunday’s Saturday Night Chicken.”
- Similarly, “Mr. and Mrs. Sunday’s Suppers” was published in 2015. Furthermore, each of her books took three months to complete. Lorraine also includes family photos in her books, which quickly became Amazon best-sellers. She was also taken aback by the quick success.
- Lorraine Smothers is also the author of the “Mr. & Mrs. Sunday” cookbook series. The title of the series, on the other hand, refers to her husband, who hosts Fox News Sunday.
- However, she did not spend much time in the kitchen as a child, but her interest in cooking grew after becoming a mother. Lorraine is also well-known for her support and contribution to her husband’s career. As a result, she is regarded as a good wife and a loving mother.
- Lorraine’s husband, Chris Wallace, is an American journalist and Fox News Sunday anchor. He is well-known for his tough and wide-ranging interviews, for which he is frequently compared to his father, 60 Minutes journalist Mike Wallace.
- Chris began his career when he was in his twenties. Similarly, Lorraine’s ex-husband, Dick Smothers, is an American actor, comedian, composer, and musician. Dick was also half of the musical comedy duo the Smothers Brothers, along with his older brother Tom.