Facts of LONDON ON DA TRACK
|Full Name:||London Holmes|
|Net Worth:||$1.5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches|
|Profession:||Music producer, rapper, youtuber, songwriter|
|Kids:||Three (sons: London Jr, Cairo, and daughter: Paris)|
|Break Up:||Summer Walker|
London Holmes is a music producer, songwriter, and rapper better known as London on da Track. LONDON ON DA TRACK is best known for his frequent collabs with Young Thug.
How old is LONDON ON DA TRACK?
London is the capital city of the United Kingdom On March 27, 1991, Tyler Holmes was born. He was born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia, in the United States of America. He is 29 years old and has the sign of Aries as his astrological sign. When she became pregnant with him, his mother was a budding model. He got his name from the location of her big break, a fashion show. He hasn’t revealed anything else about his family’s history.
How much is LONDON ON DA TRACK’s Net Worth?
London’s profession undoubtedly pays well. Since the beginning of his musical career, he has gained recognition and fame. His net worth is estimated to be around $1.5 million as of November 2020.
Is LONDON ON DA TRACK dating someone?
In his personal life, he dated Summer Walker, a singer. It is unknown what caused their breakup, but their relationship appears to have ended on a sour note. The couple has split up several times before, only to re-unite.
Furthermore, just hours before London surprised her on stage during her U.K. show a year ago, Summer announced that they were over. In front of fans, the couple kissed and made up. However, he is currently single and unattached. In addition, he and Erica Racine have a son, London Jr. And Eboni Vorii has a daughter named Paris. DayyBella also has a son named Cairo.
How tall is LONDON ON DA TRACK?
London has a very well-kept and sexy body. He has a slender and fit physique. He stands 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs an unknown amount of weight. As a result, other body measurements are unavailable as well. Despite this, he maintains a fit and healthy body. He also has black eyes and black hair.
Career line of LONDON ON DA TRACK
- London began rapping when he was sixteen years old with the group Dem Guyz. The band used to download beats for 99 cents on SoundClick, despite the fact that most beats cost $100 for exclusive rights.
- In addition, in order to save money, he began making beats for rappers, drawing on his experience playing piano arrangements in church.
- He was also able to fine-tune his craft with the assistance of online software. When he started producing beats for the Rich Kidz, he gained local acclaim. Others began requesting his compositions soon after.
- Earlier in his career, London would give away his beats for free in order to make connections and gain exposure.
- Furthermore, “Pieon” by Rich Kidz was the first song he produced to receive radio play. London was inspired to keep producing after the success of “Pieon.”
- The first of many collaborations with Young Thug, “Curtains,” was released in 2011. Similarly, before signing his first label deal with Cash Money Records, he continued to give his beats away for free.
- Similarly, in August 2014, American rapper and Cash Money Records CEO Bryan “Birdman” Williams referred to London as “the best producer in the business right now.”
- Young Thug, an Atlanta-based rapper, has stated that London is his favorite producer to work with and that he will go down in history as the “greatest producer ever.”
- Furthermore, he was named one of the “25 New Producers To Watch For” in 2013 by “Complex.” In addition, three singles produced by London on da Track charted simultaneously on the Billboard Hot 100 in August 2014, with “Lifestyle” at 16, “About the Money” at 42, and “Hookah” at 85.
- He also appeared in Black Ink Crew: Chicago in 2018. He was also named to Spotify’s Secret Genius Ambassador list that same year. He also appeared as a producer advisor in the finale of Netflix’s Rhythm + Flow in 2019.