Facts of Leesa Ranganathan
|Full Name:||Leesa Ranganathan|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
Leesa Ranganathan is the spouse of Romesh Ranganathan, a well-known British professional comic and entertainer. In 2013, he was nominated for Best Newcomer at the Edinburgh Comedy Awards.
Early life of Leesa Ranganathan
Leesa Ranganathan was born to American guardians somewhere in the United States of America. Ranganathan has an American identity and identifies with a white ethnic foundation.
Who is the Husband of Leesa Ranganathan?
Leesa is a married woman; she married Romesh Ranganathan, a British professional comedian and entertainer. They met while Romesh was competing as a comic in various media outlets.
She may not be as well-known as her better half, but she is the one who catapulted him to fame from the group. Romesh has openly admitted that he would have been a “garbage educator” without the assistance of his significant other.
The couple is blessed with three children, Alex, Charlie, and Theo, as a result of their relationships. The couple is attempting to be the best guardians they can be for their kids.
Estimated Net Worth of Leesa Ranganathan
Romesh Ranganathan, her significant other, is a British professional comic and entertainer with a total net worth of $1 million as of 2019.
Leesa Ranganathan’s Career line
- Leesa Ranganathan may be engaged in such a calling for a living, but she has not provided any information about her professional vocation. In any case, she shot to fame after marrying British professional comic and entertainer Romesh Ranganathan.
- In March 2014, Ranganathan began introducing Newsjack on Radio 4 Extra. Later that year, he appeared on The Great British Bake Off: An Extra Slice, a British television show. In the show, Ranganathan debuted his custom-made vegetarian chocolate brownies.
- He enjoys vegetables and was a vegan until 2013. Ranganathan has appeared in eight of the ten scenes of Cats Does Countdown, a panel game show.
- Similarly, he has appeared on various parody shows such as Would I Lie to You?, Holby City, Soccer AM, The Last Leg, and Mock the Week. In the year 2015, Romesh introduced an arrangement for BBC Three and Asian Provocateur in which he traveled to Sri Lanka to investigate his ancestors.
- In the second season of the show, which aired in 2016, he and his mother traveled to Sri Lanka to meet a larger number of his family members.
- Later, in the year 2015, he joined a partner conversation program called The Apprentice: You’re Fired as a regular specialist. The show was an offshoot of The Apprentice.