Facts of La Parka
|Full Name:||La Parka|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Sibling:||El Hijo de Cien Caras|
|Mother:||Camila Ibarra Banda|
AAA La Parka died while attempting a dangerous move on his opponent, which was tragic news for wrestling fans. He was well-known as La Parka, an undercover grappler.
When was La Parka Birthed?
La Parka, also known as Adolfo Margarito Tapia Ibarra, was born on November 14, 1965, in Santiago de Queretaro, Mexico, and passed away on January 12, 2020. He was 54 years old when he died, and he was born under the sign of Scorpio. He was Mexican by birth and used to be of mixed nationality.
Adolfo was destined to be guarded by Mexicans. Raymundo Ibarra and Camila Ibarra Banda were his parents. He also had a brother, El Hijo de Cien Caras, who was a skilled grappler.
Cause of La Parka’s Death
La Parka passed away at the age of 54. After a suicidal jump towards his opponent, a Mexican AAA grappler broke his neck and was left on the floor. During the 67th Commemoration of the Monterrey Amphitheater, he was wounded.
As seen in the video, she was attempting to deal with his opponent outside the ring when the life-threatening incident occurred. La Parka tangled his feet on one of the ropes when attempting to take his action, according to the local media.
There were two recorded points of view that appeared; in one video, he was getting tangled in the ring rope before the obstruction. In addition, the second video shows him bouncing out of the ring but missing the transition to his opponent and landing head first on a defensive obstruction.
Condolense Park La Parka Condolense Park La Parka Condolense Park La
La Parka was quickly accounted for oblivious after the effect. He was soon taken to a medical clinic. La Parka was transferred to Emergency Clinic Oak by the clinical staff. Short-term perception had him there.
According to the Mexican newspaper “La Reforma,” Huerta was unable to move his arms or speak as a result of the accident.
He was also said to have suffered from a broken neck and cervical vertebrae.
“Furthermore, his similar ring wide grappler accomplice stated that “despite his wounds, his wellbeing is ‘out of danger’ as the grappler ‘gradually deals with his limits.”
How much was La Parka Net Worth?
Adolfo may have earned a decent living as a master grappler for over 30 years before passing away. Prior to his death, his net worth was valued at $2 million.
La Parka’s Personal Life
Adolfo was a happily married man. He married his long-term sweetheart, whose name has yet to be revealed to the media. Along with his significant other, he was honored with two children, El Hijo de L.A. Park and L.A Park Jr.
Height of La Parka
Adolfo was praised for his monstrous and fair body measurements. He was 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighed 125 kilograms. He had earth-toned hair and gleaming earth-toned eyes.
La Parka’s Career line
- Adolfo began his professional career as a grappler at the age of 16 in 1982, using his given name.
- He changed his ring name to El Asesino de Tepito at the time, in 1988.
- After a few years, he changed his ring name back to Principe Island, which he kept until 1992.
- In 1992, she discovered another wrestling organization called Asistencia Asesoria y Administracion (AAA), where he devised the plan to rebrand Tapia as La Parka.
- As Big Showdown, he began to be referred to universally as a grappler at that point in 1996. He left the WCW at that time in 2000. In 2010, he returned to AAA, beginning with a storyline involving AAA’s La Parka, pitting the first against the new La Parka. In his very first match after returning to the ring, he crushed La Parka and earned the right to be known as La Parka.