Facts of Kurt Iswarienko
|Full Name:||Kurt Iswarienko|
|Wife:||Taryn Band, Shannen Doherty|
|Net Worth:||$1.5 million|
|Profession:||Film Producer, Photographer, Cinematographer|
Kurt Iswarienko is one of the celebrity photographers. Kurt Iswarienko is also an electrician. As a result, he is well-known for his work in films such as The Pandora Project, Clockstoppers, and Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl. In addition, he is best known for his cinematography abilities.
How old is Kurt Iswarienko?
Kurt Andrew Iswarienko is the talented photographer’s given name. He was born on June 22, 1974, and he is now 45 years old. Cancer is his astrological sign. His birthplace is Akron, Ohio, in the United States.
His parents are Irene and Alexander Iswarienko. His nationality is American. Regrettably, no one knows anything else about his childhood or ethnicity.
Education of Kurt Iswarienko
Iswarienko graduated from Archbishop Hoban High School. According to the sources of information, there are no additional facts and figures regarding the prominent photographer’s education.
How much does Kurt Iswarienko earn?
The photographer’s and cinematographer’s net worth is estimated to be $1.5 million dollars. His income is derived from his work as a film producer, cinematographer, and photographer.
Unfortunately, his salary and other personal belongings are unknown.
Is Kurt Iswarienko dating someone?
In total, the cinematographer was previously married to Taryn Band. Nonetheless, the couple has already divorced. He is currently happily married to Shannen Doherty. They’ve also appeared on-screen together in Shannen Says. The couple married on October 15, 2011, in Malibu, California. In 2008, the couple first met at a party. Kurt hadn’t yet divorced his first wife at the time.
Shannen, Kurt’s current wife, had breast cancer. Fortunately, she overcame cancer. Kurt appeared to be very supportive of his wife’s cancer battle. The couple has not yet had children.
Rumors and Controversies of Kurt Iswarienko
There have been a few controversies surrounding Kurt Iswarienko that have risen to the top of the trending news. When he traveled to Peru with his wife in 2017, he was sued by the agency for failing to pay the required expenses. The company’s name was The Adventure Traveler. Kurt had initially paid a $5,000 deposit, according to the legal actions. Despite this, he was unable to pay the remaining $10,000. The expenses were for hiring a company to organize the South American vacation.
Second, another controversy arose when the husband and wife, Kurt and Shannen, were accused of ending their marriage. Taryn’s mother accused Shannen of ending Kurt’s first marriage in an interview with a popular magazine.
How tall is Kurt Iswarienko?
Similarly, there is no information about his height, weight, or other body measurements. His hair, on the other hand, is black. He has light brown eyes.
Career line of Kurt Iswarienko
- Kurt began his career as an electrician on the sets of Hollywood movies. He used to work in the camera and electrical departments of the comedy-drama film Going All The Way. Mark Pellington directed the film, which debuted in 1997.
- He then worked as the head electrician on the sets of Riding with James Dean in 1998. Simultaneously, he began working on a number of popular films, including Clockstoopers, Pumpkin, and Outside Ozona.
- One of Kurt’s greatest opportunities was working as an electrician on the action film Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl.
- In the same year, he made his debut as a producer by funding the fantasy horror film Puppet Master: The Legacy. In 2007, he was a cinematographer on the short film Prenuptial Tango.
- In a similar vein, he became the executive producer of the Shannen Says television series in 2012. In addition, he appeared in the series as himself. Later, he appeared on Big Morning Buzz Live, a popular talk show.
- Kurt began to focus on his photography skills later in his career. He was eventually able to make a living as a creative and inventive photographer. He also began working with world-famous celebrities and brands.
- Furthermore, he travels the world to photograph his subjects, who range from famous to not-so-famous people.
- In addition, he has worked for Uniqlo and Netflix as part of global ad campaigns.