Facts of Kingsley
|Sibling:||one elder sister|
Kingsley is a well-known American actor, vlogger, stand-up comedian, and award-winning YouTube personality. On his YouTube channel, Kingsley has popular series such as ‘Really B Really?’ and ‘Ask Kingsley.’
How old is Kingsley?
His given name is King Russell. He was born on December 28, 1990. He was born in Altheimer, Arkansas, and moved to St. Louis with his age when he was six years old. He will be 30 years old in 2020, and his birth sign is Capricorn. When it comes to his family, he has an older sister whose name is unknown. Furthermore, when he was in college, Ashton Kutcher tweeted a video of his, which helped launch him into mainstream popularity.
How much is Kingsley’s Net Worth?
As a well-known personality, he undoubtedly makes a good living. His acting, comedy, and social media careers could bring him a lot of money. However, he has not yet disclosed his salary or net worth to the public. His main source of income may be his social media career, as well as his acting and comedian careers.
Is Kingsley dating someone?
Kingsley is a private person. He has never publicly dated anyone. He has also not given any hints on his social media sites. Kingsley has successfully kept his private life private because he prefers to stay out of the spotlight. However, he is most likely single and focused on his career at the moment. Kingsley could be waiting for the right time and the right person to start a relationship.
How tall is Kingsley?
He is both attractive and intelligent. Kingsley is tall, has a good height, and a healthy body weight. Unfortunately, his body measurements, including height and weight, are not available. He has not yet made his body stats public. He also has dark brown eyes and black hair.
Career line of Kingsley
- Kingsley is a comedian, YouTuber, and blogger. He has appeared on TV shows such as ‘Tosh.0’ and ‘Just Keke.’ He is best known for his comedic rants and pop culture commentary. In addition, he is well-known for his YouTube series “Ask Kingsley” and “Overexposed.”
- Recently, he launched “Direct Message,” a more serious spin-off of Ask Kingsley, in which he and his best friend, Stephanie Cook, answer questions about life, relationships, and other topics.
- With his video “Things I Hate,” he became a viral sensation. Kingsley first became well-known. Similarly, his most popular YouTube uploads include the Ask Kingsley series, Really B Really sketches, and his Overexposed Countdown, in which his YouTube audience votes for the most heavily discussed pop culture trends.
- Furthermore, Kingsley signed a deal with Defy Media in 2014 to host a new show on Clevver TV.
- Furthermore, on September 3, 2014, he launched Kingsley’s Overexposed, a podcast. Similarly, the show has nineteen episodes with a total of fifteen guests. The show debuted at No. 2 on iTunes. Guests have also included Tyler Oakley, Tiffany Pollard, Joey Graceffa, Timothy DeLaGhetto, and Miranda Sings.
- At the 2014 YouTube Entertainment Awards, Kingsley was nominated for ‘Best YouTube Actor’ and won in the category of ‘Best YouTube Comedian.’ In addition, he hosts the Naked Truth, the official Skin Wars aftershow on GSN. Similarly, one of his most popular videos is titled “Overexposed: Rebecca Black.”
- Furthermore, throughout his long YouTube career, he has collaborated with a number of popular YouTubers, including Grace Helbig, GloZell Green, and Lucas Cruikshank.