Kim Victoria Fields is 48 years of age American entertainer, maker, and overseer of dark nationality. Kim is most popular for her jobs as Dorothy’s “Tootie” on the NBC sitcom The Facts Of Life (1979-88). Furthermore, as Regina Hunter on the Fox sitcom Living Single (1993-98). Kim Fields’ total assets are assessed to be $8 million as indicated by Celebrity Net Worth.
Who are Kim Fields’ parents?
Kim was brought into the world on May 12, 1969, in New York and brought up in Los Angeles. She is also the daughter of actress/director Chip Fields and the older sister of actress Alexis Fields.
What is Kim Fields’ net worth?
According to a well-known celebrity net worth source, her net worth is a whopping $8 million. Her career as a child star, as well as several guest appearances in various TV shows with her multi-career options of Music and Direction, has earned her a good fortune for living the life of luxury.
She was also announced in March 2016 as one of the celebrities who will compete in season 22 of “Dancing with the Stars” alongside professional choreographer partner Sasha Farber.
Is Kim Fields still married?
Fields were married to film producer Jonathan Freeman from 1995 to 2001. She has two children with her mother-boyfriend, Broadway actor Christopher Morgan, whom she married in a private ceremony on July 23, 2007, officiated by Pastor Donnie McClurkin.
Sebastian Alexander Morgan, her first son, was born on May 4, 2007. Quincy Morgan, the couple’s second child, was born on December 3, 2013, in Atlanta, Georgia.
Career Line of Kim Fields
- She was positioned number 23rd on VH1’s 100 most huge child stars.
- The accomplishment of the TV show, The Facts of Life, talented her with two Young Artist Awards in 1981 and 1982, five designations under Best youthful entertainer, TV Land Award, Black Reel Award, Image Award.
- Kim featured in numerous shows including Living Single, Keenan and Kel, Jersey and Tania, Tyler Perry’s Meet the Browns, Tyler Perry’s House of Payne, BET’s how about we stay together were.
- Kim Victoria Field is an American actress, singer, and television director best known for her roles as Tootie Ramsay on the NBC sitcom The Facts of Life and Regina Hunter on the Fox sitcom Living Single.
- She co-starred in a short-lived sitcom called Baby, I’m Back with Demond Wilson and Denise Nicholas before joining Facts of Life.
- Fields are best known for her role as Tootie in the NBC sitcom The Facts of Life. And who can forget her catchphrase, “We’re in trouble.”
- She later appeared on Good Times as a friend of Penny Gordon Woods, played by Janet Jackson.
- She has also been involved in the music industry. During the run of Facts of Life, she released two singles on the critique records label in 1984: the disco/Hi-NRG “He loves me He loves me not” and “Dear Michael,” which became a minor R&B hit.
- Not only that, but Fields began directing after graduating from Pepperdine University.
- She directed several episodes of All That! spin-off Kenan & Kel, in which she also appeared in two episodes.
- She has directed sitcoms such as Tyler Perry’s Meer the Browns and House of Payne.
- In 2015, she was cast as the newest member of the Bravo reality series “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.”
- She joined the show alongside Amiya Scott, following the departure of one of the franchise’s most famous housewives, NeNe Leakes.