Facts of Karol G
|Full Name:||Karol G|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Profession:||Singer and Songwriter|
Karol G is a Colombian singer and songwriter. Karol G is well-known for her songs such as “Mi Cama,” “Ahora Me Llama,” and “Culpables,” all of which have charted in the top ten on the Billboard Hot Latin Songs chart.
How old is Karol G?
The talented and beautiful singer was born on February 14, 1991, in Medellin, Colombia. Karol is a Colombian native. Similarly, the singer is 30 years old and her zodiac sign is Aquarius. In addition, Karol G was born Caroline Giraldo Navarro to her parents. Her father’s name is Juan Guillermo, and her mother’s name is Marta.
Similarly, Karol G has a sister named Jessica. Furthermore, Karol G has been a music enthusiast since he was a child. Caroline was also inspired by her father, who is also a musician. Caroline studied music at the University of Antioquia after graduating from high school. She previously attended a Calasanz school.
How much is Karol G’s net worth?
Karol G clearly has a stunning net worth as a result of her successful music career, from which she now lives a luxurious and peaceful life. The singer’s estimated net worth is around $2 million. Caroline has also been earning them through contract deals, concerts, music sales, and tours.
Karol G has also endorsed brands such as Ciroc, THE24K, EL RUSSO, and many more. Currently, the singer is living a lavish lifestyle in Medellin, Colombia.
Is Karol G dating someone?
On the set of their music video for “Culpables” in August 2018, the singer met Anuel AA for the first time. Anuel AA is a popular Puerto Rican rapper. Anuel AA had just gotten out of jail when they first met. The couple then announced their relationship in January 2019. Caroline attended the Billboard Latin Music Awards on April 25, 2019, and the exciting fact is that she was wearing a diamond wedding ring. They even declared their successful engagement. However, it is certain that Karol G is still married.
The couple frequently posts adorable photos to their social media accounts. They also never fail to remember to wish each other on their special occasions. Previously, she was in a romantic relationship with Chez Tom, the producer of Reykon. Furthermore, Karol G was dating Bull Nene, a Columbian composer. Apart from that, Karol G has a dog named Otto. Furthermore, the artist has not been involved in any controversies to this day.
How tall is Karol G?
In terms of physical appearance, Karol G stands at 5 feet 3 inches or 1.6 meters tall. Karol even has a bodyweight of around 110 lbs (50 kg). Similarly, the singer frequently dyes her hair blonde, blue, and other different colors. However, she was born with dark brown hair and blue eyes. Caroline is also blessed with an amazing body; she has a medium complexion and a very curvy body. The artist wears a size 7 shoe.
Career line of Karol G
- While still in college, she sang backup for other artists, including Reykon’s song “Tu Juguete” in 2011 and “301” in 2012. Prior to that, Karol G recorded and released her songs “En La Playa” in 2007, “Por Ti” in 2008, “Dime Que Si” in 2009, and “Mil Maneras” in 2010.
- Soon after, the artist traveled to Miami to meet with Universal Records, which declined to sign her. As a result, she and her father decided to pursue her career on their own, traveling throughout Colombia to colleges, clubs, and festivals.
- Traveling aided her, and she was able to collaborate with Nicky Jam on the song “Amor de Dos” in 2013. Karol G relocated to New York in 2014. She then began taking music business administration classes, where she learned about the industry.
- Karol G’s 2014 dancehall song “Ricos Besos” became a hit all over Colombia. Caroline then signed with Universal Music Latino in 2016. During the same year, she released the songs “Casi Nada,” “Hello,” and “Mueco de Lego” with Ozuna.
- In January 2017, the singer appeared as a judge on the reality show Pequeos Gigantes USA. In February, she released the song “A Ella.” Her collaboration with Bad Bunny, “Ahora Me Llama,” went viral in May.
- The same song was included on her first studio album, “Unstoppable,” which was released in October 2017. Caroline released the music video for her single “Pineapple” in March of 2018. Then, in May 2018, she released “Mi Cama,” which was also a hit. After that, “Culpables” debuted Anuel AA. The remix of “Mi Cama” featuring J Balvin and Nicky Jam was also released.
- Caroline released another single, “Secreto,” with Anuel AA in January 2019. Furthermore, the same single and its music video were all about their relationships and the confirmation of the two artists dating each other. Caroline released her album “Ocean” on May 3, 2019.
- Then, in July 2019, Karol G collaborated with Anuel AA, Daddy Yankee, Ozuna, and J Balvin on the song “China.” “China” was also named to Rolling Stone’s list of the ten best Latin music videos of July. On January 10, 2020, Karol G debuted the song on the American television show “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.”
- In April 2020, Karol G released another single and video for “Follow” with Anuel AA. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, it was all documented in quarantine in Miami.
- She was also given the opportunity to collaborate with the Jonas Brothers on the “flirtatious” song “X.” It first appeared in the final credits of the group’s documentary “Happiness Continues.”