Facts of Julian St. John
|Full Name:||Julian St. John|
|Birthplace:||Long Beach, California|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
Julian St. John is a Long Beach, California-based American Celebrity Child and Instagram Personality. In reality, Julian St. John is best known as the son of American actor Kristoff St. John.
How old is Julian St. John?
Julian St. John was born on December 5, 1989, in Long Beach, California, and is 31 years old. Julian St. John is born under the sign of Sagittarius. Kristoff St. John is his father’s name, and Mia St. John is his mother’s name. Kristoff St. John, his father, is an actor. Julian’s mother, Mia St. John, is an American-Mexican Marital Artist. Paris St. John is the name of his sister. In addition, he is the grandson of Christopher and Maria St. John. His parents, on the other hand, were legally divorced. Allana Nadal is Kristoff’s second wife. He filed for divorce in 2007. The couple also has a daughter, Lola St. John.
There isn’t much information available about Julian’s academic qualifications. Furthermore, based on Julian’s age, we can assume he graduated from a well-known high school in his hometown.
How much is Julian St. John’s net worth?
Julian has not yet received any awards or nominations. Furthermore, Julian was a gifted artist whose work was featured at the Laguna Gallery of Contemporary Art in 2013.
Julian’s net worth is estimated to be $300,000 USD.
Is Julian St. John single?
Julian had no relationships or affairs in his early years. His mental state has been the source of his pain throughout his life.
When it comes to Julian’s rumors and controversy, he has never been a part of them. Furthermore, Julian preferred to avoid rumors and controversy.
How tall is Julian St. John?
Julian St. John stood 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighed 70 kg. Julian also has black hair and eyes. Julian’s body measurements were also 41-32-32.
Career line of Julian St. John
- Julian was a gifted artist whose work was featured in a number of exhibitions, including one at the Laguna Gallery of Contemporary Art in 2013. Julian St John’s wonderful works made headlines, and his work was said to be influenced by his experiences with mental illness.
- He was diagnosed with schizophrenia at a young age after recovering from severe depression.
- He frequently left home without informing his family and wandered the streets for extended periods of time.
- Julian St. John, on the other hand, died on November 23, 2014. He suffered from mental illness before committing suicide. In addition, he was only 24 years old at the time. Furthermore, his body was discovered in the bathroom.
- Julian’s mother and father are devastated by his death. Julian committed suicide in a Long Beach facility as a result of his schizophrenia.
- David is also the son of American actor Kristoff St. Johnson. Furthermore, Kristoff is well-known for his role in “The Young and the Restless.”
- In the movie, he plays Neil Winters. Throughout his career, he was nominated for ten NAACP and Daytime Emmy Awards.