Facts of Julia Zelg
|Full Name:||Julia Zelg|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches|
|Profession:||Youtuber, Singer, Social media personality,|
|Wife:||Eileen De Freest-Sellge|
Julia Zelg is a singer and social media star from Brazil. Julia Zelg is primarily a YouTube content creator, but she is also active on other social media platforms such as Twitter, Snapchat, and Instagram.
How old is Julia Zelg?
Julia Zelg was born in Sao Paulo, Brazil, on July 7, 1994. Her current age is 26 years old, and her zodiac sign is Cancer. Julia also holds dual nationality in Brazil and Portugal. The interesting fact is that, despite having Portuguese nationality, she has never visited Portugal. Julia, too, practices Buddhism.
She moved to London, UK, in 2013 to further her education and pursue her dreams of a career in music. She went on to study classical music at Goldsmiths, University of London. Julia also announced on social media that she received her Bachelor’s degree in music in July 2019. She also stated that she would begin working on her Master’s degree in September.
Julia Zelg’s Family
When it comes to her family, half of them are from Germany and the other half are from Brazil. Julia is a single child whose parents divorced when she was a child. Julia had spent the majority of her childhood with her mother. She has also appeared on Julia’s channel in the video Making My Mom Goth. Julia also recently adopted a chihuahua named Beverly Margaret Zelg De Freest in May 2020. Her pet daughter also has her own Instagram account, @beverlythechihuahua.
How much is the Net Worth of Julia Zelg?
Moving on, Julia Zelg has an estimated net worth of $89,000. She has published over 620 videos on her channel, totaling more than 37.6 million views. Julia Zelg publishes 6 new videos per month on average, generating 55.1k video views and 136 new subscribers per day.
Who is Julia Zelg married to?
Julia Zelg and Eileen De Freest-Sellge have been married since June 8th, 2019. They recently celebrated their first wedding anniversary while quarantined due to the global COVID-19 pandemic. Eileen De Freest-Sellge is a YouTube and Instagram content creator based in London, Los Angeles, and New York City. She also appears on BBC Radio Politics on occasion. Furthermore, De Freest is a feminist and LGBTQ activist, writer, and political pundit on BBC Radio.
The lovers frequently appear on each other’s social media accounts. They take adorable photos together and make videos for each of their accounts. Eileen mentioned in a post that her wife, Julia, edits her videos!
In terms of the timeline of their relationship, Julia Zelg announced in a video on 4 September 2018 that she is in a new relationship. She introduced Eileen De Freest to her audience about a week later, on September 12th. Following this announcement, Julia’s fans reacted in a variety of ways.
While some were happy for her and fully supported her, others were less so, owing to the age difference. Her wife is 62 years old, and they met on Tinder. People began to discuss the relationship on social media, and mainstream news outlets such as The Sun, Daily Mail, and The Mirror published articles about it.
Despite their 37-year age difference, the couple has maintained that they are just like any other couple. Julia Zelg posted their wedding video on June 28, 2019, and they have been living together since their engagement.
How tall is Julia Zelg?
Julia Zelg is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs around 53 kilograms. Similarly, she has a waist measurement of 55 cm / 22 inches and wears UK 8 / AUS 8 / US 4 clothing. There is no additional information on Julie’s body measurement stats. Julia Zelg’s eyes are dark brown, and her natural hair color is also dark brown. Julia, on the other hand, frequently bleaches her hair in a variety of colors such as pink, blue, purple, blonde, rainbow colors, and so on.
Career Line of Julia Zelg
- Julia Zelg works as a social media personality and singer. She is a YouTuber who has amassed a large following through her hair and makeup tutorials, DIY videos, personal vlogs, and other content.
- Her fans recognize her for her “pastel goth” style and vibrantly colored hair. Similarly, Julie bleached her hair for the first time when she was 13 years old.
- Furthermore, her YouTube videos have been viewed over 37 million times, earning her over 270,000 loyal subscribers.
- Julia has also mentioned Monami Frost as one of her favorite YouTubers. She is also a huge Harry Potter fan, having read all of the books and seen all of the movies multiple times. She went through a phase where she watched a Harry Potter movie every day.
- On May 7, 2010, Julia Zelg launched her self-titled YouTube channel. On March 24, 2014, she posted her first video, Closet Confidential TAG! On April 9, 2014, she posted her next video, Easter tutorial: Easter gift and decorated eggs. These early videos informed her audience about the types of content she intended to publish.
- Furthermore, Julia Zelg has been experimenting with her appearance since she was a child.
- She began incorporating her own experience with alternative fashion and lifestyle into her content after becoming active on YouTube and gaining an initial audience for her videos.
- Julia discusses a wide range of topics in her conversational and Q&A videos, from fashion to pop culture, and frequently shares personal anecdotes.
- She is openly lesbian and a proud member of YouTube’s LGBTQ community. Her sexual and gender identities take up a significant portion of her content.
- Julia posted a video titled London Pride (And My Birthday) VLOG – Feat. Revolut Donations on July 15, 2019, in which she documented her time at the 2019 London Pride festival and parade with her wife Eileen De Freest.
- Julia Zelg’s content is similar in that it includes hair and makeup tutorials, DIY videos, and personal vlogs. As an active member of the gothic subculture, several of her videos cover that topic as well.
- On October 7, 2017, she announced in a video titled My Album! Preview And Music Video Dates that her debut independent EP, Love Potion, was released and was now available for digital download.
- It has four songs: the title track, Twisted, Alive Again, and I’m Done with Love. On September 8, 2018, she released the music video for her most recent single, Judge Me.