Facts of Josh Price
|Full Name:||Josh Price|
|Profession:||Dancer, Social Media Influencer|
Josh Price is a well-known dancer in the United States. Josh Price has performed and collaborated with a number of dance prodigies, including Bailey Sok, Riley Bourne, Deshawn Da Prince, Julian DeGuzman, and Reina. Similarly, he has taught dance workshops in countries such as Japan, Turkey, Hungary, France, and Spain. He has also collaborated with celebrities such as Chris Brown, Mariah Carey, and others.
How old is Josh Price?
Josh Price was born on June 25, 2002, and he is now 18 years old. He was born in New Jersey and is a Cancer. Josh’s parents are Ruth and David Price. He also has a pet dog named Rascal and a pet cat named Spongebob. There is no information available about his siblings or other family members.
Josh has yet to reveal specifics about his educational journey. He graduated from high school in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic as a member of the class of 2020. He did not, however, state which institution he attended.
Is Josh Price single?
Josh Price is most likely single at the moment. He hasn’t revealed much about the situation. Similarly, Josh Price has not shared any social media posts that could indicate his current relationships or affairs.
Furthermore, he has maintained a clean public profile free of rumors, scandals, and controversies that could jeopardize his professional and personal life. Nonetheless, Josh Price is certain to attract many lovers in the future due to his talent, humor, and charms.
How tall is Josh Price?
Unfortunately, no information about Josh Price’s body measurements is available. His height, weight, chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, and so on are all unavailable at the moment. Similarly, Josh Price has dark brown eyes and hair of the same color. Josh also used to have braces on his teeth and has dreadlock hair.
Career line of Josh Price
- Josh Price works as a dancer professionally. He is a member of the dance crews BlocLA, S-RANK, Rebirth Monsters Cast 2o19, and JERZEY. He rose to prominence when he joined the dance crew and company “immaBEAST.”
- WilldaBeast Adams leads the group. He also previously performed with the crew at the first annual YouTube Awards. His dance team’s first dance video was set to Tyga’s song Dope.
- Furthermore, the junior division of immaBEAST dance crew competed on the first season of “World of Dance.” Similarly, Josh has received training in hip hop, tap, jazz, contemporary, and ballet.
- Josh has also shared the stage with artists such as T-Pain, Chris Brown, and Janet Jackson, among many others. When the young dancer was only seven years old, he enrolled in his first dance class. He then joined the team “ICONic Boyz” at the age of ten.
- As a member of the same group, Josh Price has appeared in several music videos and short films directed by William Adams, the choreographer and creator of “immaBEAST.” Every year, he attended workshops and training programs in California. As a result of attending these events, he had the opportunity to learn from the country’s top choreographers and dancers.
- Furthermore, Josh Price has a lot of experience performing in New York. He also joined the New York Knicks’ dance team, “Knicks City Kids.”
- Josh has also performed at the Apollo Theater in Harlem, New York, with Mariah Carey at Rockefeller Center, and at the White House, where he met President Barack Obama. Sean Lew has also joined the immaBEAST dance crew.
- Josh recently launched his own clothing line, Two56. His brand is cool, casual, and classy, just like him. He is getting better as a dancer with each passing year, and despite his young age, Josh has already accomplished a lot and is poised to achieve even more in the future.
- Josh Price has performed with a number of well-known and emerging artists, including Bailey Sok, Melvin Timtim, Trevor Takemoto, Zaihar, Riley Bourne, Deshawn Da Prince, Julian DeGuzman, Reina, Ysabelle Capitulé, FeFe Burgos, Corey Turner, and Gordon Watkins, among a dozen others.
- Josh has taught dance workshops in a variety of studios around the world, including Tokyo, Japan; Boston, Massachusetts; Istanbul, Turkey; Honolulu, Hawaii; Budapest, Hungary; Kyiv, Ukraine; Palma De Mallorca, Spain; New Brunswick, New Jersey; and Paris, France. He has also appeared in World of Dance, Chicago, with his dance team.