Facts of Jordan Knight
|Full Name:||Jordan Knight|
|Wife:||Evelyn Melendez (m. 2004)|
|Net Worth:||$14 Million|
|Profession:||Singer, Singer-songwriter, Record producer, Actor|
Jordan Knight is a singer, songwriter, and entertainer from the United States. He is a well-known American craftsman who rose to prominence in the 1980s and 1990s as a member of the extremely popular and fruitful kid band, The New Kids on the Block.
When was Jordan Knight Birthed?
Jordan Nathaniel Marcel Knight was born on May 17, 1970, in Worcester, Massachusetts, USA, as Jordan Nathaniel Marcel Knight. With the introduction of the world sign Taurus in 2019, he will be 49 years old. He is the son of Marlene Putnam (mother) and Allan Knight (father) (father).
His parents are Canadian; his father is from Meaford, Ontario, and his mother is from Dunnville, Ontario. Furthermore, both of his parents are Episcopal priests. He grew up with three siblings, Jonathan Knight, Christopher Knight, and David Knight, as well as two sisters, Sharon Knight and Allison Knight. He was still a young man when he joined the gathering, according to sources, he was nearly 14 at the time.
Jordan identifies as both an American and a Canadian, and he belongs to the white ethnic foundation. He completed his education at The English High School.
Net Worth of Jordan Knight
Jordan is also preoccupied with his professional singing career and his current projects. Jordan Knight’s total assets are estimated to be around $18 million as of 2019. In addition, his personal collection went gold, with over 1,000,000 records sold in the United States.
Similarly, as an independent craftsman, he has sold over $1.5 million records worldwide. Without a doubt, his wealth will grow in the coming years, assuming he continues to do well in his profession. Taking a look at his fruitful vocation, we can be certain that Jordan is living an extravagant way of life in a lavish way.
Married lIfe of Jordan Knight
Jordan Knight may be single right now. Prior to that, on September 12, 2004, he married Evelyn Melendez. Furthermore, the couple had two kids. Dante Jordan, their first child, was born on August 25, 1999. In the grand scheme of things, they had their first child before they married. On the 21st of February 2007, their second child, Eric Jacob Knight, was born.
Unfortunately, there was information on their separation in the year 2012, and the couple later isolated from each other in the year 2016. Jordan’s drinking problem and extramarital affairs were the reasons for their divorce.
Aside from that, he had a falling out with entertainer Shanna Moakler (1996–1997) and model Jessica Huntington.
What is the Heigh of Jordan Knight?
Jordan maintains a normal height of 5 feet 11 inches and a bodyweight of 74 kg. He has enticing dark hair and dark eyes that are earthy in color. He appears to be in good shape and attractive.
Jordan is active on social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. He has over 329k followers on his official Instagram account and around 321k followers on his official Twitter account. Similarly, his official Facebook page has over 329k followers.
Jordan Knight’s Career Line
- Jordan’s sibling, Jonathan Knight, joined the band the same year Jordan did. The boyband released several songs during their first two years, but they never made it to the Billboard charts.
- The single Hang Tough sold over 80 million copies worldwide and was also their first success.
- Later, their band appeared to be unstoppable. There were a lot more singles that seemed to have the same backbone as Hang Tough.
- Their hits included You Got It (The Right Stuff), Step by Step, and I’ll Be Loving You (Forever). Similarly, they were a couple of their effective singles that most youngsters all over the world genuinely adored. Jordan used to write a lot of melodies for the band there.
- My Favorite Girl was one of them, and Jordan is still grateful for it. They were active for ten years before disbanding. Nonetheless, the band sold more than 70 million albums in the United States and Europe in the mid-1990s.
- The band disbanded in 1994, and Jordan Knight chose to pursue a career as a singer. Jordan Knight thrived as an independent craftsman at the time. Many of his songs reached the top of the Billboard charts, and he even released his own collection, Jordan Knight. Jordan’s collection became extremely well-known, and he received an award for the year’s Best Male Pop Album.
- Aside from that, Jordan pursued a few endeavors as an entertainer and a show host. In addition, he served as an adjudicator on the American Idol spin-off, American Juniors, and the 2005 show Hit Me Baby One More Time. He is currently a part of an unscripted television arrangement called The Surreal Life, which airs on VH1.
- In September 2005, he also appeared in Trust Me – I’m a Holiday Rep, a British narrative on Five in the UK. He also appeared on the game show Identity, which was hosted by Penn Jillette. Jordan was featured as an adjudicator on the CBC show Cover Me Canada in September 2011.