Facts of Jordan Doww.
|Full Name:||Jordan Dowodzenka|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches|
|Profession:||actor, writer, director, comedian, social media star|
|Break Up:||Casey Askew|
|Birthplace:||Newport News, Virginia|
|Education:||Michigan State University|
Jordan Doww is an American actor, writer, director, comedian, and YouTube personality. Jordan Doww has a large number of followers on his social media accounts.
How old is Jordan Doww?
Jordan Dowodzenka is his real name, and he goes by the handle ‘JordanDoww’ on social media. On July 31, 1995, he was born into this world. He was born in Newport News, Virginia, and grew up in Detroit, Michigan. Jordan will be 25 years old in 2020, and his astrological sign is Leo. There is no information available about his family history.
In terms of education, he attended ‘Michigan State University’ as a film student. But he took a break to go to California and try his luck in the entertainment industry. As a result, he dropped out of college to work at Disneyland in Anaheim, California.
How much is Jordan Doww’s Net Worth?
This multi-talented individual would undoubtedly earn a good living! His net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million.
Is Jordan Doww single?
In terms of sexual orientation, he is gay and proud of who he is. He realized he was different when he was 13 years old. He had many close relationships. He met someone he liked in high school. He happened to be a boy. Jordan describes it as a mash-up of every emotion imaginable. Happiness, fear, excitement, and nervousness.
He met his second “fling,” who was also a boy when he got a part-time job at a local fro-yo shop. When things got rocky, they sadly ended things in a super positive way, but it was as if he had been struck by lightning or something. That same day, he came out to a large group of friends, and it just so happened to be the same day that gay marriage became legal in the United States. He was on a roll.
He didn’t seem to mind after that. He informed anyone who inquired. He never really “came out,” but he wasn’t hiding that last bit of himself from anyone except his family and the internet. Then he posted a video of himself coming out as gay on YouTube.
In his personal life, he has dated Casey Askew. Casey is a contemporary dancer. Aside from that, there is no information available about his dating history. He is currently single.
How tall is Jordan Doww?
Jordan is 6 feet tall and weighs around 68 kilograms. He has an athletic body type. He has kept his body in good shape. He also has brown eyes and the same hair color. However, he frequently dyes his hair in various shades. This talented personality, on the other hand, has a cute smile and an amazing personality.
Career line of Jordan Doww
- Jordan is a Viner, YouTuber, and all-around social media addict hoping to break into show business as an actor. He has also been acting since the age of ten.
- Jordan debuted his comedy show HollyWEIRD in Hollywood, California in February 2016. He has also worked with Griffin Arnlund on YouTube.
- He directs and acts in his own content on his YouTube channel, where he creates comedic skits. Doww’s previous on-screen work includes The CW’s The Baldwin Cafe (2014) and The 101 (2015). (2015).
- In addition, he hosts and headlines his own comedy show, ‘HollyWEIRD,’ which debuted with a sold-out show at the Hollywood Improv and now tours the country.
- He is also represented by CESD Talent Agency. His eponymous YouTube channel has featured personalized lifestyle content, miniature comedic and dramatic skits, and his extremely popular candid weekly vlogs.
- Because of his outstanding work on YouTube, he was named AOL’s “YouTube Personality to Watch in 2016.”
- With his part-time jobs, last-minute auditions, commercial bookings, daily YouTube videos, and social life, his life is nothing short of hectic, and he loves it. When he began to participate in musical theatre, he began to realize who he was and let his personality shine through. It was his favorite activity. He enjoyed beingthe center of attention.
- With eight-plus hour shifts as a Photopass photographer at the resort and no car, he would Uber from Anaheim to downtown Los Angeles for auditions, any social media event, or any opportunity he had to get his name, content, and, finally, his brand out there.
- He’d have weeks where he didn’t have enough money to get home from downtown and would walk as far as he could so his Uber wouldn’t cost as much.
- Jordan would skip meals, skip work, and do anything to further his dream. He was literally once asked to do porn, had the audacity to even consider it based on my situation, but quickly passed up the opportunity.
- It wasn’t until he was witnessing life, making so many adult decisions, and moving so quickly with things out on his own in this extremely competitive industry that he felt like he finally understood who Jordan Doww truly was.