Facts of Jonathan Saccone-Joly
|Full Name:||Jonathan Saccone-Joly|
|Net Worth:||$1.2 Million|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Sibling:||Ruth, Simon, and Leah|
Jonathan Saccone-Joly is a YouTube sensation best known for his family channel SACCONEJOLYS. Jonathan Saccone-channel Joly’s focuses on the daily life of an Irish family.
How old is Jonathan Saccone-Joly?
Jonathan Saccone-Joly was born on February 13, 1980, in Dublin, Ireland. He will be 40 years old in 2020, and his birth sign is Aquarius. Jonathan Patrick Joly is his real name, and he is of Irish nationality. He currently resides in Surrey, United Kingdom.
He has never mentioned his parents’ names, not even in his YouTube videos. Nonetheless, he has three siblings: Ruth, Simon, and Leah.
Jonathan grew up in a rough neighborhood. His parents were under stress as a result of the Irish recession. There were also times when his parents were unable to serve even a morsel to the children. Furthermore, due to their parents’ strained relationship, Jonathan and his siblings were forced to fend for themselves at a young age.
There is no specific information about his education, such as the name of his high school or college. He did, however, say that his college thesis inspired him to start a family-oriented YouTube channel because the thesis topic was to build and create an emotional link through entertainment.
How much is Jonathan Saccone-Joly Net Worth?
Celebrity Dad of the Year was awarded to Jonathan Saccone-Joly. He was a Bestselling Author as well as a Digital Film Storyteller.
Jonathan’s main source of income is YouTube. His net worth is estimated to be around $1.2 million.
Who is Jonathan Saccone-Joly Married?
Personal lifeJonathan met his spouse, Anna, through a mutual friend. Anna was in her twenties at the time. After spending some time together, they began dating. His wife, Anna, was in her twenties when she met Jonathan. Her father was a professor, and she has four siblings. Similarly, Anna took a fashion course and began blogging about fashion and beauty in her blog Style Diet during that time.
His wife started uploading make-up tutorial videos to YouTube in 2009. Similarly, his college thesis inspired him to create a family-oriented YouTube channel. His thesis topic was to develop and create an emotional connection through entertainment. That is precisely what the SACCONEJOLYs channel accomplishes. The family has connected so well with their day-to-day activities that viewers eagerly await their vlogs.
They married on September 7, 2011, and have four children named Emilia, Eduardo, Alessia, and Andrea. Six Maltese dogs are also part of their family. Jonathan’s YouTube videos frequently include his wife, children, and pets.
According to his YouTube videos, they are a very happy and loving family. They are very supportive of parents and share a lot of pictures with each other on their respective social media accounts.
How tall is Jonathan Saccone-Joly?
Jonathan’s height is 5 feet 5 inches, and his weight is unknown. His other body measurements, such as chest-waist-hip, are unavailable. He does, however, have brown hair and green eyes.
Career line of Jonathan Saccone-Joly
- Jonathan Joly moved out of his family’s house and began living in a bedsit. He was a member of a five-piece harmony vocal group. However, despite the group’s success, Joly was dissatisfied.
- He left his job as a marketing executive in his mid-20s to pursue a career in multimedia. He has even worked 30 hours per week to support his education.
- He began making music videos as part of his multimedia course, and it was during this time that he met his wife Anna and asked her to be a part of his music video.
- After a while, they began dating, and the couple began posting important family events such as their wedding, childbirth, and training of their six Maltese dogs on their family YouTube channel.
- When the couple exchanged their vows, they both decided to take each other’s names and join them together. As a result, they chose SACCONEJOLY as both their family name and the name of their YouTube channel.
- The family does everything in style, from spending time with their children to photographing family calendars. They also have channels called ‘Friendliest Friends,’ ‘Anna Saccone,’ and ‘Jonathan Joly.’
- Jonathan used to post funny videos on the channel. Later on, he began posting his music video as well as important family events.
- He has appeared in a number of videos with Zoe Sugg on both LeFloofTV and his personal channel.
- “LIVES CHANGED FOREVER!” is one of the most popular videos on his personal YouTube channel, with over a million views. The video, which was released on September 12, 2012, has received nearly 5,322,260 views.
- The video featured his daughter Emilia Saccone-birth Joly’s vlog.
- Other notable videos include “WE BUILT A WATER PARK!!,” which has 5 million views, “MEET THE SACCONEJOLYs – IRISH DAILY VLOGGERS,” which has 4.2 million views, and “KIDS ON A PLANE!”, which has 3.5 million views.