Facts of Jonah Marais
|Full Name:||Jonah Marais|
|Net Worth:||$4 million|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inches (1.85m)|
|Profession:||singer, songwriter, model, pop singer, and social media star|
|Sibling:||three (Zebulon, Svea, and Esther)|
Jonah Marais is a professional singer, songwriter, model, pop singer, and social media influencer from the United States. Jonah Marais is a member of the band ‘Why Don’t We.’
How old is Jonah Marais?
On June 16, 1998, Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich was born in Stillwater, Minnesota, USA. His birth sign is Gemini, and he will be 22 years old in 2021. He also has three siblings: Zebulon, Svea, and Esther. In addition, his father, Tim Frantzich, is a musician and teacher.
Carrie Frantzich, his mother, is also a midwife. They are both in his corner. Her mother Carrie, however, was diagnosed with breast cancer on July 1, 2013, but she has since recovered completely.
He attended the ‘Stonebridge Elementary and Junior High School.’ He then dropped out of school to concentrate on his music career. Despite this, he has expressed a desire to resume his studies in the future. But, for the time being, he is preoccupied with his musical passion. In the summer, Jonah and his family attended a poetry festival.
How much is Jonah Marais’s Net Worth?
When it comes to earnings, his music career is his primary source of income. He also makes money from social media. His net worth, however, is $4 million as of 2021.
Is Jonah Marais single?
He began dating Dani Cimorelli, a lovely young lady. However, they split up after a month. Alyssa Shouse was rumored to be his girlfriend. He, on the other hand, denied the rumor, claiming that they are just close friends.
Tatum Dahl, a model, became his girlfriend in 2018. They started dating after she appeared in his band’s music video. They then began a flirtatious conversation on social media. They were having a good time. However, they split up in 2020. However, he is currently single and focused on his career and skill development.
How tall is Jonah Marais?
Jonah is a tall and attractive young man. He stands 6 feet 1 height tall and weighs approximately 70 kilograms. He keeps his body measurements in good shape and is physically fit. Jonah’s body measurements are 40-31-13 inches and he is in good shape.
His biceps are also 12 inches long, and he wears a size 8 shoe (US). He also has a palm tree tattoo on his arm. His ears are pierced, and he dresses in oversized hoodies to achieve a hipster look. In addition, he has beautiful blue eyes and dark brown hair.
Career line of Jonah Marais
- Jonah is a member of the musical group ‘Why Don’t We.’ He made the decision to drop his surname because some of his fans used it to find his home address online.
- Furthermore, he rose to prominence on April 2, 2016, with the release of his debut album When the Daylight’s Gone. He became a member of that band and released the single ‘Only the Beginning.’
- And his success did not end here or with ’26MGMT.’ He was signed by an entertainment firm. Paradigm Talent Agency represents him and his band Why Don’t We. In addition, he gained popularity by posting videos on the live streaming video chat site ‘YouNow.’
- Similarly, in June of 2017, his band released their ‘EP Why Don’t We Just’. In the United States, it also peaked at number one.
- In addition, in December 2020, he appeared alongside Tessa Brooks in their band’s music video for “Lotus Inn.” He’s the band’s oldest member. Corbyn Besson, Jack Avery, Zach Herron, and Daniel Seavey are among his other band members.
- What’s more, the group met via online chatting and sharing platforms. He toured with Devin Hayes in 2014.
- In the same year, Digitour arranged for him to perform alongside Cameron Dallas and Nash Grier. Because of his social media popularity and activity, Jonah is involved in a large number of brand endorsements.
- He has also participated in social activism, such as tweeting suicide hotline numbers. Some of his fans have used this to help them deal with personal issues.