Facts of João Félix
|Full Name:||João Félix|
|Birthday:||November 10, 1999|
|Net Worth:||€7 million|
HIJoo Félix became the most expensive player in the history of the football club, Atletico de Madrid, with a record fee of €126 million in 2019. He got the No.7 shirt, which Antione Griezmann was recently seen wearing. Previously, he played for Benfica in the 2018-19 season, where he won the Primeira Liga with 15 goals.
What Age is João Félix?
Felix was born on November 10, 1999, in Viseu, Portugal, making him 19 years old at the time. His zodiac sign is Scorpio, and he is of Portuguese ethnicity. He began his football career in Portugal’s adolescent divisions with operating system Pestinhas and FC Porto.
Felix grew up in Viseu, Portugal, with his parents, Carla and Carlos Sequeira. Carlos, his father, had a significant influence on his career because he was the one who persuaded him to continue playing football when he was considering quitting.
João Félix’s Net Worth
Felix delivered his senior presentation for Portugal’s public group at the UEFA Country Class Finals 2019, which he won. He has already represented Portugal at the U18, U19, and U21 levels.
According to Marca, Felix earns €7 million per year with Atletico de Madrid; however, his total assets are unavailable.
Who is João Félix Girlfriend?
Felix is a young player who adores his celebrity and his single life. He admitted to the Sun during a meeting that he’s making the most of his single life.
“I don’t think about finding a sweetheart because I’m still young. For everything, there is an ideal opportunity.”
He is one of Europe’s most sought-after players and must concentrate on his football career for the time being.
João Félix’s Height and Weight
Felix is 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs around 64 kilograms. He has light earthy brown hair and bruised eyes.
João Félix’s Career Line
- Felix began his childhood career at FC Porto, where he trained for a long time. His time at Porto was agonizing, and he was on the verge of quitting football, but his father persuaded him otherwise.
- After that, he joined the rival team of Benfica, where he began his professional football career at the age of 16, playing in the Portuguese second division.
- In 2016, he made his Liga Master debut with the Benfica B Group, scoring three goals in 13 appearances. The following season, he became a regular starter for his team in the Liga Genius, as well as in the 2016-17 UEFA Youth Alliance, where he helped the team reach the finals.
- In August 2018, Felix made his debut for Benfica’s first team in the 2018-19 season against Boavista.
- In the following game, the Lisbon Derby, he became the most youthful player in the Primeira Liga to score a goal. After Benfica signed Bruno Lage, he was a regular starter for the team and demonstrated his true potential in the class, scoring 15 goals in his debut season. In April 2019, he scored a cap stunt in the Europa Class, making him the opposition’s most youthful player to do so.
- His presentation piqued the interest of major European clubs such as Juventus, Manchester United, and Atletico de Madrid. In July 2019, Atletico Madrid announced that they had signed Felix, a 19-year-old miracle kid, to a seven-year contract worth €126 million.
- Ideally, he can step into the shoes of Antoine Griezmann, whose debut is quickly approaching.