Facts of Joanna Horton
|Full Name:||Joanna Horton|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
|Profession:||Actress, Celebrity Wife|
|Kids:||two (daughter: Albie)|
Joanna Horton is a British actress. Joanna Horton is well-known for her work on stage and in television. She is also known as the wife of English actor Luke Norris.
How old is Joanna Horton?
Joanna Horton was born in April 1980 in England. Her ethnicity is unknown, despite the fact that she is of British nationality. She does, however, practice Christianity. She will be 41 years old in 2021, but her zodiac sign remains unknown. Regrettably, no information about her parents or siblings is available.
In addition, she has not documented her education. She has, however, had an interest in acting, theaters, and plays since she was an age. Furthermore, in order to pursue her dream career, she began taking acting lessons.
What is the Net Worth of Joanna Horton?
In terms of her earnings, there is currently no exact information available. Her exact salary cannot be documented because she is not actively working in the film industry. However, she amassed a sizable net worth during her active film career. According to some online sources, she has a net worth of around $500K. On the other hand, her husband’s net worth is estimated to be around $72 million.
Is Joanna Horton dating someone?
Fortunately, Joanna is a married woman. As a result, she married British actor Luke Norris, who was born in 1985. Luke is a British actor best known for his role as ‘Dr. Dwight Enys’ in ‘Poldark.’ They first met while performing for the Royal Shakespeare Company’s theatre in 2009. Since then, the couple has been dating, and after a while, they married in a private marriage ceremony.
Joanna, on the other hand, has not revealed their wedding date or location. According to sources, the couple has greeted two children. As a result, Albie, daughter, is one of their children’s names. Moreover, they have not revealed any information about their other child. Fortunately, the couple has a strong bond and spends quality time with their children.
How tall is Joanna Horton?
In terms of her physical appearance, she is a lovely lady. Joanna has a slim build and stands about 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 meters) tall. Her body measurements and weight are unknown. As a result, other body stats such as chest-waist-hip, dress size, shoe size, and so on are unavailable. She also has hazel eyes and blonde hair.
Career line of Joanna Horton
- Joanna began her acting career after joining the Royal Shakespeare Company, where actress Mimi Ndiweni also worked. As a result, she had worked with the RSC in plays such as ‘Days of Significance’ in 2009 and ‘The Gods Weep’ in 2010.
- Following that, she starred in ‘Town,’ directed by Esther Richardson and produced by Royal & Derngate. As a result, ‘The Cherry Orchard’ in Birmingham Rep productions, directed by Rachel Kavanaugh, came next.
- Her other theatre plays include ‘All’s Well That Ends Well’ and ‘Othello.’ Similarly, she made her television acting career in 2004 as ‘Gwen Rivers’ in ‘Foyle’s War.’
- She has also appeared in dramas and series such as ‘The Bill,’ ‘Doctors,’ ‘New Tricks,’ ‘Holby City,’ ‘Father Brown,’ ‘Silent Witness,’ ‘Dark Angel,’ and many others.
- Joanna first appeared in the 2008 television film ‘Bike Squad.’ As a result, it was followed by the TV movies ‘Fish Tank,’ ‘Breaking the Mould,’ ‘London’s Burning,’ and ‘The Suspicions of Mr. Whicher: The Ties That Bind.’
- She has also appeared as a guest star in series and dramas such as ‘Partners in Crime,’ ‘Silent Witness,’ ‘The Bill,’ and ‘Endeavour,’ among others.