Facts of Jessie Graff:
|Full Name:||Jessie Graff|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Profession:||Stunt woman, Athletic-based TV personality|
Jessie Graff is an American gymnast, stuntwoman, and television personality. Jessie Graft is well-known for her athletic achievements on American Ninja Warrior. She became well-known for her roles in films such as Live Free or Die Hard, X-Men: First Class, and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.
What is the Age of Jessie Graff?
Jessie Graff’s birth name is Jessica Lauren Graff, and she was born on January 12, 1984. Jessie turned 36 this year. She was born in New York City, New York, United States. Graff was born to Ginny MacColl and Tom Graff. She later lived in Maryland, Georgia, and California.
Graff began taking circus classes at the age of six. Likewise, she began gymnastics at the age of nine. She also competed in gymnastics for six years. She had been a member of the Frederick Gymnastics Club for six years and was catching other trapeze performers by the age of twelve. “The rule was I wasn’t allowed to catch anyone who outweighed me by more than 20 pounds,” she said of her time as a 12-year-old trapeze artist.
Educational Background of Jessie Graff
Jessie graduated from Urbana High School in 2002 as a Track Team Leader, Honor Roll student, and member of the National Honor Society. Her school is in Frederick, Maryland. She used to be a pole vaulter in high school. Similarly, she has a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and a black sash in Kung Fu, as well as training in five other martial arts, high falls, wipeouts, sky diving, motorcycles, stunt driving, fire, wirework, and, of course, flying trapeze. Graff later enrolled at Georgia Tech, where she majored in aerospace engineering.
She also did theater and graduated from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln (UNL) in 2007. Graff also held pole vault records at Georgia Tech and the University of Nebraska. She was also 1.5 inches away from qualifying for the 2004 Olympic trials in this sport.
How much is Jessie Graff Net Worth?
Jessie Graff, a professional stuntwoman and TV personality, makes money from her appearances in TV, films, and shows. Her net worth is estimated to be around $3.5 million (as of 2019), primarily from her television career.
Furthermore, because she is at the pinnacle of her career, her annual salary could be in the neighborhood of $200,000 USD. Furthermore, Jessie makes money from her athletic apparel collection. She owns expensive cars and houses and lives a lavish lifestyle.
Awards and Nominations of Jessie Graff
Jessie has reached the pinnacle of her career success. She has a slew of awards and accomplishments to her name. She has been named to the Commissioner’s Honor Roll four times. Similarly, in 2013, Jessie became the first woman to advance to a City Final in American Ninja Warrior Season 5.
Similarly, in season 7 of American Ninja Warrior, Jessie became the first woman to top the leaderboard and advance to the National Finals. In addition, Jessie received the Action Icon Award for “Stuntwoman of the Year.”
Who is Jessie Graff Married to?
Graff announced her marriage on April 12th, 2020, via Instagram Live. However, she has not revealed anything else about her spouse. So far, Jessie has managed to keep her private life out of the spotlight. She has not made her relationship status or any of her dating histories public. Her social media is also full of posts about her professional life.
She is currently residing in Los Angeles. She also hopes to be a positive influence and showgirls and women around the world that being strong is beautiful. Furthermore, Jessie Graff made American Ninja Warrior history by becoming the first woman to complete the stage 1 obstacle course during the National Finals in Las Vegas in August 2016.
She received stem cell treatment for her damaged shoulders and neck in 2020. This was expected to contrast with American Ninja Warrior (season 12) and The Titan Games Season 2, but that did not occur. She also completed TG2 with no problems and began filming for ANW12. The filming of ANW12 was halted due to the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, allowing her to recover from her medical treatment.
What is Jessie Graff’s Height?
Jessie Graff is a professional stuntwoman and athletic personality with an athletic physique. She is 5ft 8 inches tall and weighs 58kg. She also has blue eyes and blonde hair.
Career Line of Jessie Graff
- Jessie began her stuntwoman career in 2007.
- She began her career by appearing in TV shows and films such as Another Period, Bad Teacher, Make It or
- Break It, Bridesmaids, Sons of Anarchy, Knight and Day, John Carter, Leverage, and X-Men: First Class.
- Similarly, she performed a variety of tricks, skills, and acrobatics, which earned her fame and popularity.
- Furthermore, Jessie made a name for herself on television and became a well-known stuntwoman.
- Jessie Graff rose to prominence as a result of her appearance and athletic achievements on the obstacle course show American Ninja Warrior and the Sasuke/Ninja Warrior franchise.
- Similarly, she was the first woman to represent the United States in the World Competition.
- She has also won a number of competitions. She has her own athletic apparel line and is sponsored by Kevin Planks Under Armour.
- She has done tumbling on Make It or Break It, trampolined on Another Period, and many stunts on rooftops, the sides of bridges or buildings, and dramatic wipeouts.
- She stated that she is constantly learning new skills from other stunt people who specialize in different areas.
- Furthermore, as of 2016, her most recent high-profile stunt work was for the CBS/CW series Supergirl as a recurring double, and in 2018, she was the stunt woman for Wonder Woman 1984. Her other credits include G.I. Joe, Transformers, Die Hard, The Dark Knight, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Leverage, and many more.
- In addition to stunt work, she has appeared on screen in her own right.
- In 2020, she became a Titan Warrior, or host Titaness, for Dwayne Johnson’s The Titan Games on NBC, representing the West Region against show contestants.