Facts of Jesse Lee Soffer
|Full Name:||Jesse Soffer|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches|
|Sibling:||Two (sisters Jenna and Shayne)|
|Birthplace:||Ossining, New York|
Jesse Lee Soffer is a well-known American actor. Jesse Lee Soffer is well-known for his roles in numerous TV shows and films, including ‘Gracie,’ ‘Two of a Kind,’ ‘Chicago Fire,’ ‘Chicago Med,’ ‘Chicago P.D.,’ and ‘The Brady Bunch Movie.’
How old is Jesse Lee Soffer?
Jesse Lee Soffer was born on April 23, 1984, and he is currently 37 years old. He was born in Ossining, New York, and his zodiac sign is Taurus. Jesse has not revealed any information about his family member’s identity. Jesse, on the other hand, has posted a few photos with his mother and sisters on Instagram. Jesse’s siblings are Shayne (@shayneahindes) and Jenna (@jennahindes).
Jesse began his educational journey at The Gunnery. He then graduated in 2003. Jesse also played soccer in school and was named to the all-star team (prep school category) during his senior year. Jesse also attended New York University (NYU).
How much is Jesse Lee Soffer’s Net Worth?
Moving on, Jesse Lee Soffer’s net worth is estimated to be around $5 million US dollars.
Is Jesse Lee Soffer dating someone?
From May 2014 to November 2016, Jesse Lee Soffer was in a relationship with Sophia Bush. On Chicago P.D., Sophia and Jesse were co-stars. Jesse also started dating Torrey DeVitto but only confirmed their relationship in August 2018. After dating for about a year, the couple confirmed their relationship. Jesse and Torrey’s relationship, on the other hand, ended in May 2019.
How tall is Jesse Lee Soffer?
Jesse Lee Soffer stands approximately 6 feet tall and weighs approximately 77 kgs. Similarly, his chest-waist-hip measurements are 32-26-32 inches. Jesse has brown hair and hazel eyes.
Career line of Jesse Lee Soffer
- Jesse Lee Soffer is a professional actor. He began acting at the age of six. Jesse landed a Kix cereal commercial at the time. Jesse made his feature film debut in 1993, at the age of eight, in the comedy film Matinee. Jesse collaborated with John Goodman and Cathy Moriarty on this project.
- Then, in 1994, Jesse Lee Soffer co-starred as the character “Percival” in the drama Safe Passage. A year later, in 1995, he co-starred in the comedy The Brady Bunch Movie as “Bobby Brady.” A year later, he returned to reprise his role in A Very Brady Sequel.
- Jesse continued his pattern of working with Oscar-caliber and A-list talent. Jesse later played the role of “Jamie Kincaid,” a runaway-turned-sleuth. It appeared in the television movie From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler. Jesse then collaborated with director Richard Shepard on the AMC television film The Royale.
- Jesse Soffer appeared on the ABC sitcom Two of a Kind in 1998 as the character “Taylor Donovan” alongside Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.
- In 1999, he landed the role of “Max Nickerson” on the CBS soap opera Guiding Light. Jesse, however, left the show after only four months to focus on his studies.
- Jesse Lee returned to his television career after graduating from high school. In 2004, Jesse took over the role of troubled adolescent “Will Munson” on the CBS soap opera As the World Turns (ATWT). Jesse then played this role until April 4, 2008.
- Jesse was nominated for the Daytime Emmy Award for “Outstanding Younger Actor in a Drama Series” three times as of 2008. It was for Jesse’s work on ATWT. Jesse was also nominated for a Soap Opera Digest Award for “Outstanding Younger Lead Actor” in 2005.
- Then, in 2007, actor Jess Lee Soffer returned to the screen, co-starring with actress Carly Schroeder. It was in Davis Guggenheim’s sports drama Gracie. This project is based on a true story. Furthermore, in July 2010, actor Jesse reprised his role as “Will Munsen” on As the World Turns.
- Jesse was also cast in an episode of Dick Wolf’s Law & Order: SVU while on As the World Turns. Jesse, on the other hand, was unable to film due to a conflict in filming commitments. Jesse Lee Soffer also co-starred in the 2011 film In Time. This is a dystopian science fiction action thriller.
- Jesse has since appeared as a guest star on a number of television shows. This list also includes CSI: Miami, The Mentalist, and Rizzoli & Isles.
- Then, in 2012, Jesse co-starred with actor Jordana Spiro. It was in the short-lived medical drama The Mob Doctor, where he played “Nate Devlin.” Dr. Grace Devlin’s streetwise brother is Nate (Spiro).
- Later that year, Jesse co-starred as “Travis Alexander” in Lifetime’s original actor Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret. Similarly, there were reports in June 2013 that Jesse had joined the cast of the police procedural drama Chicago P.D. It is the first show to be spun off from the drama Chicago Fire. According to reports, Jesse was cast as Detective Jay Halstead.
- Det. Jay Halstead, Jesse’s character, was introduced in the second season of Chicago Fire. NBC renewed this series for a second season on March 19, 2014, and officially announced that the second season would premiere on September 24, 2014.
- On the show, actor Jesse Soffer performs his own stunts. Jesse Lee Soffer also appeared in the second season premiere of the YouTube comedy/talk web series Talking Marriage with Ryan Bailey on September 24, 2014.