Facts of Jerry Falwell Jr.
|Full Name:||Jerry Falwell Jr.|
|Net Worth:||$100 million|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)|
|Sibling:||Jonathan Falwell and Jeannie Falwell.|
Jerry Falwell Jr. was the fourth president of Liberty University, a private university in Lynchburg, Virginia. Similarly, Jerry Falwell Jr. is well-known for the scandals surrounding his personal life and presidency.
How old is Jerry Falwell Jr.?
Jerry’s full name is Jerry Lamon Falwell Jr. He was born on June 17, 1962. He is currently 58 years old. Jerry was born in Lynchburg, Virginia. As a result, Jerry is an American nationality. Jerry Falwell Sr. (Father) and Macel Pate Falwell are his parents (Mother).
Similarly, he has a brother named Jonathan Falwell and a sister named Jeannie Falwell. Jerry Falwell Sr. was an American Baptist, pastor, and conservative activist. He was also the founder of Lynchburg Christian Academy. Christain, he was raised from birth.
Education of Jerry Falwell Jr.
Moving on to his education, he attended private schools in his hometown. He received his early education at Liberty Christian Academy, which was previously known as Lynchburg Christian Academy. After graduating, he attended Liberty University to further his education. He studied History and Religious Studies as part of his Bachelor of Arts degree. Similarly, he attended the University of Virginia School of Law and earned a Juris Doctor degree.
How much is Jerry Falwell Jr.’s net worth?
He has a $100 million net worth. Jerry is a businessman. As a result, he understands how to manage his finances. His school salary totaled $1.25 million, which is a large sum of money in and of itself. He has a lot of assets and properties under his name. However, detailed information about his assets is currently unavailable. It is safe to say that he lives a luxurious lifestyle.
Does Jerry Falwell Jr. have a child?
Jerry and Becki Tilley are married. The couple has been married for 34 years. Similarly, they have three children together. Their names are Caroline Grace, Charles Wasley, and Jerry Falwell III. Their marriage is a complicated topic of discussion, as many rumors and controversies have surrounded Jerry’s marriage.
There were rumors that his wife, Becki, was having an affair with another man. Similarly, many of their private conversations were made public by Jerry in his work. Despite the fact that there have been numerous rumors and discussions about the couple, they are still together.
How tall is Jerry Falwell Jr.?
Jerry is 5 feet 11 inches tall. Likewise, he weighs around 79 kg. Similarly, Jerry has grey eyes. His once-black hair has begun to grey. There are no other details about Jerry’s body measurements.
Career line of Jerry Falwell Jr.
- After graduation, he worked in Virginia private firms as a lawyer for Liberty University and other organizations affiliated with it.
- He worked there from 1987 to 2007. Similarly, in the year 2000, Jerry was a member of the University’s Board of Trustees. After his father, Jerry Falwell Sr., died, he became president of Liberty University in 2007, while his brother became minister of Thomas Road Baptist Church.
- From 2007 to 2020, Jerry was the president of Liberty University. During his presidency, he favored Falwell family-owned organizations and businesses in the school’s investments.
- His family’s influence was felt throughout the school. Similarly, after his father’s death, he assumed leadership of the foundation. He has positioned himself as an aggressive businessman rather than as the leader of an educational institution.
- Throughout his career as president of Liberty University, Jerry Falwell Jr. has been embroiled in numerous controversies. He was accused of sharing inappropriate sexual content with coworkers. Similarly, he was chastised for nepotism and misusing University funds for personal gain.
- Similarly, Jerry, who was a supporter of Donald Trump, did not allow any University students to write articles critical of Trump.
- Many other allegations and issues have surfaced in news articles and on other online news platforms. He recently resigned from his position in 2020.
Controversies of Jerry Falwell Jr.
Jerry is embroiled in numerous controversies. During his tenure as the president of Liberty University, he was surrounded by rumors and controversies. One of the most contentious issues was Jerry’s willingness to discuss his sexual life in public, i.e. at his workplace. According to a few of his coworkers and the staff, he used to freely discuss his penis size and inappropriate conversations with his coworkers. Similarly, a news agency reported in 2019 that he showed private pictures of his wife to a few of the staff members.
Similarly, another scandal in which he is involved is the discussion of Liberty University’s funds. There are records of him transferring funds from Liberty University to his personal account. Another of his recent controversies is the picture he posted on Instagram. He had his pant zipper open in the photo. His hands are also wrapped around the waist of a woman, whose zipper is also open. That particular picture caused quite a stir, and he quickly removed it from his social media accounts. However, that image prompted him to resign as president of Liberty University.