Facts of Jennifer Coolidge
|Full Name:||Jennifer Coolidge|
|Net Worth:||$8 million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Profession:||Comedian, Ativist, Voice acting, screen writer|
|Sibling:||Susannah Coolidge, Andrew Coolidge, Elizabeth Coolidge|
Jennifer Coolidge is an American actress, comedian, and activist. Jennifer Coolidge is well-known for her role as Stifler’s mother in the American Pie films. Similarly, her other roles include Sophie in the CBS sitcom 2 Broke Girls, Bobbie in the sitcom Joey, and Paulette in Legally Blonde. Finally, in A Cinderella Story, she played Hilary Duff’s evil stepmother.
How old is Jennifer Coolidge?
Jennifer Coolidge was born on August 28, 1961. Her birthplace is Boston, Massachusetts, in the United States. She was born to Paul Constant Coolidge and Gretchen Knauff. She has three siblings. They are Susannah Coolidge, Elizabeth Coolidge, and Andrew Coolidge.
Her nationality is American as well. She is also of English-German-Scottish-Irish ethnicity. She was born under the sign of Virgo. She is currently 58 years old.
Jennifer had gone to Norwell High School. Later, she enrolled at the Cambridge School of Weston. She then went on to complete her degree at Emerson College. She also studied at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts.
How much does Jennifer Coolidge earn?
Despite the lack of information regarding her annual salary and income, Jennifer Coolidge’s net worth is known. Her net worth is estimated to be $8 million by some sources.
Jennifer Coolidge, who appeared to be a very talented and hard-working actress, was able to win several awards and nominations. She received the FFcc Award for Best Ensemble Cast for A Mighty Wind.
Who is Jennifer Coolidge ex-Boyfriend?
Jennifer had a relationship with Chris Kattan in the past. Unfortunately, the couple was unable to maintain a long-term relationship.
For the time being, she has not made her relationship status clear. She has recently stated that she is in a stable relationship. Though she did not name her boyfriend, she did describe his personality. She stated that her love is a very smart, sunny, and handsome guy.
There have been a few rumors about her relationship. It was once speculated that she had secretly married Chris. Nonetheless, there are no other rumors or controversies involving her.
How tall is Jennifer Coolidge?
Jennifer Coolidge has a height of 5 feet and 9 inches. Her weight is also 65 kg. Her body measurements are 40-34-37 inches.
Career line of Jennifer Coolidge
- Coolidge made his first television appearance in the Seinfeld episode The Masseuse. She also appeared in several minor roles in films such as Not of this Earth, A Bucket of Blod, Plump Fiction, and A Night at the Roxbury. In a similar vein, she voiced Luanne’s beauty school teacher Miss Kremzer in a recurring role on King of the Hill.
- She was a huge success in 1999 with her role in American Pie. She was also in American Pie 2. She went on to play a supporting role in Legally Blonde. After two years, she worked on the film American Wedding in 2003.
- In the same year, she appeared in Testosterone. Her supporting role in A Cinderella Story in 2004 received a lot of praise and love from the audience.
- In 2006, she appeared in American Dreamz, Click, and For Your Consideration. She had a role in the 2008 film Yin Yang Yo. She worked on The Secret of the American Teenager and Living Proof.
- She has also appeared in Living Proof, Fish Hooks, Gravity Falls, and Glee. In 2015, she made a brief appearance in Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip.
- From 2012 to 2017, she played Sophie Kachinsky in the sitcom 2 Broke Girls. In 2017, she played Mary Meh in The Emoji Movie.
- Her other projects include Slappy and the Stinkers, Best in Show, Legally Blonde, and A Mightly Win. She has appeared on television shows such as The Andy Dick Show, Do Over, According to Jim, Sec and the City, and Friends.