Facts of Jennifer Brena Ferguson
|Full Name:||Jennifer Brena Ferguson|
The Internet has become an extremely amazing asset for the current age. Jennifer Brena Ferguson is the previous spouse of renowned American Singer, Maynard James Keenan. They were seeing someone for over 10 years.
Jennifer Brena Ferguson is well-known for her relationship with Tool’s lead singer, Maynard James Keenan. His Grammy-winning progressive metal band had numerous hits and chart-topping albums. Let’s go over her personal life, relationship status, and whereabouts in depth.
What happened to Jennifer Brena Ferguson?
Jennifer Brena Ferguson is currently single and has been raising her child as a single mother. Jennifer gave birth to her daughter Luna on December 23, 2014. She married Maynard Keenan in 2003. They had been together for over ten years. The couple also has a son, Devo Keenan, who was born on August 5, 1995.
Jennifer Brena had been married to Maynard for over a decade. Keenan had been married to his girlfriend Lei Li for many years prior to Jennifer. In June 2010, he proposed a lab manager at Caduceus, a winery owned by Maynard, Lei. According to tabloid reports, the couple married in 2012, after being engaged for two years.
On July 25, 2014, the Tool star and Lei Li welcomed their first child, a daughter Lei Li Agostina Maria. Keenan kept his fans up to date on the big news via his band Puscifer’s Instagram account. The three-person family resides in Jerome, Arizona.
How much is Jennifer Brena Ferguson’s Net Worth?
Jennifer Brena earns a good living as a Bay Area Hairstylist in Marin County, California, and the former owner of Revel Hair Atelier. As of 2021, the glowing baby mama is a member of Fox and Stone Collective in downtown San Anselmo, California.
Jennifer Brena Ferguson’s Husband’s Career
- Ferguson’s husband, Maynard James, achieved great success and increased his earnings to $70 million as of January 2021.
- He began his career by designing interiors for pet stores. Later, he worked on set construction.
- He sang a song for the Children of the Anachronistic Dynasty and played guitar and bass for Texans.
- During this time, he wrote a new song called Sober and performed it live, which was recorded with Green Jelly in 1993.
- A year later, Keenan ran into Adam Jones, who had heard him in high school.
- Maynard agreed to join his new band, led by Keenan, with Danny Carey on drums and Paul D’Amour on bass.
- In addition, The Zoo Entertainment signed The Tool in November 1991 and released the Opiate EP the following year.
- Tool released their debut album “Undertow” in the United States in early 1993.
- Not only that but the album was certified gold within eight months and platinum in the first phase—the release of the second album, Aenima, in October 1996.
- Maynard James self-released his first studio album, “V” was for vagina, in 2007.