Facts of Jayda Cheaves
|Full Name:||Jayda Cheaves|
|Net Worth:||$2.5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 1 inches|
|Profession:||Instagram sensation, entrepreneur|
|Break Up:||Lil Baby|
Jayda Cheaves is a well-known American Instagram sensation and entrepreneur with over 3.7 million followers on her @thejaydacheaves account. Jayda Cheaves established AmourJayda, an online clothing boutique.
How old is Jayda Cheaves?
Jayda Cheaves is 23 years old. On September 25, 1997, she was born to an African family in Georgia, USA. She comes from the upper middle class. Likewise, based on the information we have, her father is a businessman. She also has a younger brother named Len.
She has always been a creative person. According to her sources, she is a graduate who received her bachelor’s degree from the University of Georgia. In addition, she graduated from high school in May 2015.
How much is Jayda Cheave’s Net Worth?
Jayda Cheaves, a well-known social media personality, has amassed a sizable fortune through her work. We can estimate her net worth to be between $2 and $2.5 million based on her business and brand value.
Similarly, she revealed during an interview that she made around $2 million from her business between 2016 and 2018. Aside from that, she owns GT4, Mercedes G63 vehicles. She has a large fortune and lives a lavish lifestyle.
Is Jayda Cheaves single?
Jayda Cheaves’s relationship status is most likely single. She previously dated rapper Lil Baby, with whom she had a son. They first met in the year 2016. Later that year, in early 2018, the duo called it quits. However, when Lil found out about Jayda Wayda’s pregnancy, he reconciled with his ex-girlfriend in order to provide for their child.
They became parents in February 2019 when their baby boy Loyal Armani was born. On her son’s first birthday, the couple took him to Legoland to have fun. They appear to be having a great time raising their child.
Furthermore, despite their breakup, Lil Baby stated that the two maintain an amicable relationship. Things appeared to be going well as their relationship progressed. Although they appeared to go through a rough patch in early 2020 when she posted a series of cryptic messages online. Jayda finally confirmed their split in February, after Lil Baby made several suggestive comments in the press.
Controversies of Jayda Cheaves
Jayda sparked outrage on April 7, 2020, when she claimed that having children destroys relationships. She stated, ”
“I mean, be honest with yourself. Is it clear that I want more kids? I’m joking, but I said I won’t have another child until I get married.” “I tell my best friend a hundred times a day, like, don’t have no baby.” “Stay just f*ckin’ with a n*gga.
She even said don’t let that n*gga get you pregnant because you don’t have a baby. I’m telling you. Have fun without having a baby. Don’t get me wrong, I love my baby, but they ruin relationships.” As of now, she is free of controversy.
How tall is Jayda Cheaves?
Jayda Cheaves is a stunning 5 feet 1 inch (154.94 cm) tall Instagram star. Some claim that the mystery behind her amazing body is due to cosmetic surgery.
She is a brand aficionado, and we could even call her a brand freak. Her wardrobe includes top brands such as Armani, Gucci, Fendi, Givenchy, and many more, but some of them are her favorites. She also has a lot of tattoos on her body. She has a lovely floral tattoo on her back that she loves to show off.
Similarly, she has fairly long hair that is flawless. Her business relies on hair care products, so she must keep hers in good condition. She works out every day to stay fit. Her activity routine appears to be working for her, as her weight is just under 58 kg.
Career line of Jayda Cheaves
- Jayda Cheaves is a well-known Instagram star and social media sensation. She has a verified Instagram account. So far, she has 493 Instagram posts with nearly 3.7 million followers on @thejaydacheaves. On her profile, she frequently shares her daily adventures as well as modeling photos.
- Similarly, Jayda has come forward to support the people of her community during the ongoing protest in America. On Instagram, she even posted a black image in support of “BlackOutTuesday.”
- She used to sell her old clothes on a site called “Poshmark” as a teenager before becoming famous on social media. This sparked the idea for Jayda to launch her website, and she now owns a lucrative business.
- She also has a self-titled YouTube channel where she tells people about her daily life, which she started on August 5, 2018. Her first debut video on that channel, titled “Jayda’s First Vlog,” was posted on December 17, 2018.
- She used to post vlogging videos on her channel at the time. The channel currently has over 259K subscribers.
- She also has a sizable Twitter following, with over 469k followers, and uses the Snapchat handle JaydaWayda. She has also appeared in music videos such as “Catch the sun” and “Close friends.”