Facts of Jasen Fisher
|Full Name:||Jasen Fisher|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
Jasen Fisher is a former child actor who won a Young Artist Award for his role in the 1991 film Hook, in which he was part of the ensemble cast. Jasen Fisher is also known for his role as Kevin Buckman in the 1989 family comedy film “Parenthood.”
How old is Jasen Fisher?
Jasen Fisher was born on May 8, 1980, in Chicago, Illinois, USA. He is 40 years old and born under the astrological sign of Taurus. He is of American nationality. Similarly, his birth name is Jasen Lee Fisher.
His father’s name is Donald Lee Fisher, and her mother’s name is Eraina Lee Cecci. However, information about his other family members, such as his siblings, cousins, and any other family members, is not yet available. Jasen appears to prefer to keep his personal and family life private and away from the spotlight. In addition, he rarely discusses his family in public.
Regarding Jasen’s educational background and qualifications, he attended William Fremd High School. However, no information about his university is available. However, given his age, Jasen must have graduated from university as well, unless he is a dropout or has decided to discontinue his studies.
How much is Jasen Fisher’s Net Worth?
In terms of earnings and income, Jasen has an estimated net worth of $200K, according to articlebio. He was a child actor who appeared in films such as Parenthood, The Witches, and Hook from 1989 to 1991. Similarly, he used to earn money from his acting career, but that income is no longer available to us.
Is Jasen Fisher single?
Jasen Fisher is possibly single at the moment and appears to be more concerned with his career than with being in a relationship. Perhaps he prefers to keep his personal and romantic life out of the spotlight and public eye. Even when focusing on his previous relationships, no information has surfaced. As a result, we can assume that Jasen has never been in a relationship or has done a good job of keeping it a secret.
How tall is Jasen Fisher?
Jasen Fisher stands 6 feet tall, but his weight is unknown to us. Similarly, his other body measurements, such as his chest size, waist size, hip size, and bicep size, are not available. And all of Jasen’s unknown body measurements are still being reviewed. Fisher also has brown eyes and brown hair.
Career line of Jasen Fisher
- In 1989, Jasen Fisher made his film debut in “Parenthood.” He played Kevin Buckman in the show. Similarly, he was nominated for a Young Artist Award as a supporting actor.
- In 1990, Jasen portrayed Luke, the main character in The Witches. And for this, he was nominated for a Saturn Award for Best Performance by a Younger Actor. Furthermore, in 1991, Jasen played Ace (one of the Lost Boys) in the film “Hook.” As a member of the ensemble cast, he received the Young Artist Award.
- Jasen Fisher is a former child actor who was active from the late 1980s to the early 1990s. Similarly, the film Penthouse featured a star-studded cast that included names like Steve Martin, Rick Moranis, Joaquin Phoenix, Keanu Reeves, and Martha Plimpton, among others. In the film The Witches, Jasen Fisher played Luke Eveshim alongside Anjelica Huston, Mai Zetterling, and Rowan Atkinson.
- Furthermore, Steven Spielberg directed Hook, which starred an ensemble cast that included Robin Williams, Dustin Hoffman, Julia Roberts, Maggie Smith, and Bob Hoskins.
- Furthermore, Jasen Fisher, who was 11 years old at the time, retired from acting in 1991. His life is now a far cry from what it was in his prime.
- And he’s spent the majority of his post-retirement life living under the radar. However, according to Jasen Fisher’s mother Eraina, who spoke to The Sun in July 2016, Jasen Fisher tried his hand at professional poker in 2009 and now lives in Florida. Similarly, Jasen is said to be a professional golf caddy.