Facts of Jared Knabenbauer
|Full Name:||Jared Knabenbauer|
|Sibling:||One brother (Derek)|
|Hair Color:||Light brown|
Jared Knabenbauer, better known as ProJared, is an American comedic video game reviewer and player. Jared Knabenbauer posts basic reviews in addition to the annual top ten list videos. He also has a second YouTube channel where he posts gameplay videos.
How old is Jared Knabenbauer?
Jared Knabenbauer was born on August 28, 1985 in Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA. He is 35 years old, and his zodiac sign is Virgo. He is an American nationality.
Jared’s parents’ names and contact information are not yet available. However, he has a younger twin brother named Derek. Derek is also a YouTuber known as DKlarations. Other than that, no information about his other family members is available. Jared appears to prefer to keep his personal and family life private, as he rarely discusses them on social media.
Concerning Jared’s educational background and qualifications, the names of the educational institutions he attended are not yet available. Jared, given his age, must have completed both high school and university. Unless Jared is a dropout or has decided not to pursue further education.
How much is Jared Knabenbauer’s Net Worth?
When it comes to Jared’s earnings and income, he has a net worth of $78K. His main source of income is from his YouTube channels. In addition, he has published 293 videos, totaling more than 198.5 million views.
Who is Jared Knabenbauer’s Wife?
Jared Knabenbauer married cosplay artist Heidi O’Ferrall. However, in the year 2019, the two filed for divorce. Their relationship ended in a terrible way, and they are no longer friends. Jared, on the other hand, may be single right now. He is more concerned with his career and YouTube than he is with any relationship. It’s also possible that he wants to keep his personal and romantic life private, away from the scrutiny and spotlight.
Scandals of Jared Knabenbauer
Jared Knabenbauer announced on Twitter that he and his wife Heldi were divorcing on May 8, 2019. He received a lot of flak after Heldi tweeted that she recently discovered Jared had been cheating on her with more than one person. On the same day, he was accused of soliciting sexually explicit photos of underage fans on Tumbler and Snapchat.
Jared was then accused of impropriety by two of his fans. They both claimed they were underage at the time and that Jared was aware of this. The next day, Normal Boots issued a statement confirming that Jared was no longer a member of the group. On May 17, 2019, Jared released another statement on Twitter in which he claimed that he and his wife were in an open polyamorous relationship with both of them having partners on the side, which he also claimed Heidi had.
Heidi, Jared’s wife, then responded with a series of tweets claiming that they had attempted polyamory at one point, but she had “shut it down” later due to Jared’s lack of transparency regarding his relationship with colleague Holly Conrad. Similarly, the fallout from these events caused Jared to lose more than 20% of his subscribers in a matter of days.
After a long absence from the Internet, Jared Knabenbauer posted a video on his YouTube channel titled “YOU’VE BEEN LIED TO” on August 27, 2019. In that video, he provides evidence against the claims that he solicited nudes from minors, demonstrating that both of the allegations were unsubstantiated and could not have occurred. He also claims that he had no idea the two girls were under the age of 18 at the time and that they had not told him their exact ages.
Jared even confirms that he never cheated on Heidi and that he was already attempting to divorce her as early as October 2018. Similarly, this video resulted in a significant increase in support for Jared and his channel, with him regaining many subscribers. Furthermore, prior to the controversy, Jared was one of only three non-Game Grumps to have his own “Grump Head.
How tall is Jared Knabenbauer?
Jared’s body measurements, such as height, weight, chest size, waist size, hip size, and any other sizes, are not currently available. And all of these measurements are still being reviewed. He also has light brown hair and light green eyes.
Career line of Jared Knabenbauer
- From 2004 to 2009, Jared Knabenbauer worked as an Assistant Store Manager for GameStop. ScrewAttack hired Jared as the Game Attack manager until 2011, when ScrewAttack formally hired him into their team.
- And, at ScrewAttack, he and his colleagues wrote, acted in, and edited the Nametags series. It’s Jared’s first big break online.
- Jared was also a host on Hard News and a co-host on SideScrollers, as well as a writer for Video Game Vault and Top Tens.
- Jared’s final major project at ScrewAttack was writing and acting in the Newsroom. In 2015, he also made a cameo appearance on the first episode of Nickelodeon’s Game Shakers.
- Jared Knabenbauer began his YouTube career in 2010 with the video Two Worlds. And, he later explained, he started posting videos because he wanted to mock Two Worlds and thought he could make better game reviews than other people.
- After leaving ScrewAttack, he continued to produce his own content on his YouTube channel, beginning with ProReviews and progressing to One Minute Reviews and Nuzlocke. His channel’s name is “Projared.”
- Jared Knabenbauer has even appeared in an improv comedy group called “Comedy City,” which uses a similar style to Whose Line Is It Anyway? He still performs improv to this day, and some of it can be seen in his videos.
- In early 2014, he joined NormalBoots, a group of YouTube content creators that also included JonTron, PeanutButterGamer, and The Completionist, all of whom he had previously worked with.
- Similarly, in 2016, Jared collaborated with Holly Conrad, Chris Perkins, NateWantsToBattle, and Anne Prosser Robinson on an official Dungeons & Dragons YouTube series called Dice, Camera, Action!.
- Furthermore, Jared was previously known as DMjared, with DM standing for Dungeon Master. He is also an actor and writer, having appeared in ProJared in 2010, Saturn Patrol in 2005, and Minecraft Hardcore in 2012.
- His show is also part of the network Normal Boots, which is run by Jon Jafari. Jared has appeared as a guest on Table Flip and was the first guest on Grumpcade.
- Jared currently owns two YouTube channels. His main YouTube channel, “ProJared,” focuses on RPG games like Final Fantasy and Chrono Trigger, particularly those from the NES/SNES era.
- But he isn’t just about video games; he also enjoys talking about tabletop games like Dungeons and Dragons and card games like Magic: The Gathering.
- Similarly, he prefers to concentrate on games with which he has a personal connection, such as those he played as a child or those that have stayed with him ever since he played them.
- He makes every effort to focus on positive aspects and enjoyable games. The second of Jared’s is “ProJared Plays!”
- On his main YouTube channel, he posts playthroughs of many of the games he has done videos for. In 2014, he launched this channel.