Facts of Janine Poreba
|Full Name:||Janine Poreba|
|Profession:||Language Instructor, Actress, Celebrity Wife|
Janine Poreba is a well-known American actress who also teaches English as a foreign language. Janine Poreba is also well-known for being the celebrity wife of Paul Lieberstein, a well-known American actor, screenwriter, and television producer.
How old is Janine Poreba?
Janine Poreba was born in 1973 and will be 48 in 2021. Janine is an honorary US citizen, and her parents are from New York. Janine’s parents are Elizabeth and John Poreba. Janine’s full name is Janine Serafin Poreba, as well.
Janinne Poreba graduated from Harvard with a magna cum laude. She also holds a Master of Arts in teaching English to speakers of other languages from the Monterey Institute of International Studies in Monterey, California.
Does Janine Poreba have a child?
Paul Lieberstein is Janine Poreba’s husband. His second wife is Janine. On Saturday evening, July 19, 2008, the couple exchanged vows. At Battery Gardens, their wedding was officiated by Rev. Dr. James G. Speer. Battery Gardens is a New York restaurant, whereas Rev. Dr. James is a Presbyterian minister. Additionally, Rabbi Ari Fridkis attended the ceremony. The lovers are currently residing in Los Angeles, California’s Brentwood neighborhood.
Susanne is Paul’s sister and the president of YouTube Premium programming. Susanne used to work at MTV in this capacity. Janine’s sister-in-law is also married to Greg Daniels, a screenwriter and producer. In addition, Warren Lieberstein is Paul’s brother. Warren was married to Angela Kinsey, one of his co-stars.
How tall is Janine Poreba?
There is no confirmed information about Janine Poreba’s body measurements, such as her height, weight, chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, and so on. Janine also has dark brown eyes and brown hair.
Career line of Janine Poreba
- Janine Poreba works professionally as an English as a second language instructor at Santa Monica College in Santa Monica, California. Janine is also well-known for her roles in Song of Back and Neck, Law & Order, and The Office, all of which were first aired in 2005.
- Janine’s father also works as a science teacher at Columbia Grammar and Preparatory School. Janine’s mother, on the other hand, is a Bard High School Early College English teacher. Their professional lives are both centered in New York.
- Paul Lieberstein served on the advisory board of directors for Young Storytellers, according to her husband’s professional background. It is a Los Angeles-based non-profit arts education organization. Janine’s husband has also won a number of awards.
- Paul won his first Emmy as a producer. For his work on King of the Hill, he was nominated for an Emmy in 1999 for “Outstanding Animated Program (For Programming One Hour or Less).”
- Janine’s husband has also received numerous awards for his work on The Office. Her husband received a Daytime Emmy Award for “Outstanding Broadband Program – Comedy” in June 2007. This honor was given to him for his work on the webisodes of The Office: Accountants.
- Similarly, Janine’s husband was nominated for a Screen Actors Guild Award in 2006 for “Outstanding Ensemble Performance in a Comedy Series.” Paul then won a Writers Guild of America Award for the series as a writer in 2006. He was also nominated for a WGA Award for his performance in “The Coup.” Paul has also won an award for his work as a co-executive producer.
- It won the Emmy for “Outstanding Comedy Series” in 2006. In addition, on May 22, 2011, Janine’s husband, Paul Lieberstein, was awarded an Honorary Doctorate of Fine Arts by Hamilton College.