Facts of Jacqueline Pelosi
|Full Name:||Jacqueline Pelosi|
|Husband:||Michael Terence Kenneally|
|Profession:||Family Member, daughter of Nancy Patricia Pelosi|
Jacqueline Pelosi is a family member who is well-known as the daughter of Nancy Patricia Pelosi and Paul Francis Pelosi. Nancy is an American politician who has been the Speaker of the United States House of Representatives since 2019.
How old is Jacqueline Pelosi?
Jacqueline Pelosi’s birthday and birth year are unknown. She was born in the United States, however. Even though she has not shared her birthday, she is currently in her fifties. Her private information has not yet been made public. Her parents, however, are Paul Francis Pelosi and Nancy Patricia Pelosi.
Her father, Paul Francis Pelosi, is a businessman who owns and operates Financial Leasing Services. Similarly, her mother, Nancy Patricia Pelosi, is a politician. She also has four siblings, Nancy Corinne, Christine, Paul, and Alexandra.
Christine Pelosi is a Democratic Party political strategist from California. She is also the author of Campaign Boot Camp (2007), a guide to successful campaigning. Similarly, her other sister, Alexandra Pelosi, is a journalist, documentary filmmaker, and writer.
How much is Jacqueline Pelosi’s Net Worth?
She has not disclosed her sources of income or any information about her job. Her mother, Nancy Pelosi, has a net worth of $120 million. Her father, Paul Francis Pelosi, is estimated to be worth $114 million.
Who is Jacqueline Pelosi’s Husband?
Michael Terence Kenneally was Jacqueline’s husband. He is the son of Patricia S. Kenneally of Houston and J. Thomas Kenneally of Kilquade, County Wicklow, Ireland. The Rev. Royden B. Davis officiates at the Catholic Church of St. Helena in St. Helena, California.
Furthermore, both Jacqueline and Michael graduated from Georgetown University. Since 1993, they have been married. Similarly, they have both led very private lives. Nancy worked as a promotions coordinator at Gourmet magazine in New York until recently.
How tall is Jacqueline Pelosi?
Jacqueline hasn’t made any of her body measurements public. However, based on some of her available photos, she has a fair complexion. Her eyes are quite large, and she has a large and charming smile. Her eyes are dark brown, and she has silky black hair. There is no other information about her body stats.
Career line of Jacqueline Pelosi
- There is no information available about Jacqueline’s professional career. In terms of her father, Paul Francis Pelosi’s career, he is an American businessman. In addition, he owns and operates Financial Leasing Services, Inc., a San Francisco-based real estate and venture capital investment and consulting firm. Similarly, he was the owner of the now-defunct Sacramento Mountain Lions of the United Football League.
- In terms of her mother’s career, Nancy is an American politician who is the Speaker of the United States House of Representatives. She has been in office since 2019, and previously from 2007 to 2011. As a result, she has been a United States Representative from California since 1987.
- Similarly, as House Speaker, Pelosi is second in the presidential line of succession, after the Vice President.
- Furthermore, she was elected to Congress for the first time in 1987, following her father, Thomas D’Alesandro Jr. She is the leader of California’s congressional delegation, having begun her 17th term in 2019.
- Nancy represents California’s 12th congressional district, which includes four-fifths of the city and county of San Francisco. As a result, she has led the House Democrats since 2003, becoming the first woman to lead a political party in Congress, serving twice as House minority leader and once as Speaker.
- Furthermore, she lost the speakership in 2011 after the Republican Party won a majority in the House of Representatives in the 2010 elections. Pelosi, on the other hand, retained her position as leader of the House Democratic Caucus and returned to the position of House minority leader. Similarly, the Democrats reclaimed control of the House in the 2018 midterm elections.
- She was also re-elected speaker of the 116th Congress on January 3, 2019. As a result, he is the first former speaker to return to the position since Sam Rayburn in 1955. Furthermore, under her leadership, the House of Representatives impeached President Donald Trump on December 18, 2019.