Facts of Jackson Robert Scott
|Full Name:||Jackson Robert Scott|
|Net Worth:||USD $300 thousand|
|Height:||4 feet 9 inches|
|Mother:||Robin Clutter Scott|
Jackson Robert Scott is an American child actor. Jackson Robert Scott is best known for his roles as Georgie Denbrough in the films It Chapter One and It Chapter Two, both of which are based on Stephen King’s 1986 novel, IT. With his incredible works, he has managed to win people’s hearts at such a young age.
How old is Jackson Robert Scott?
Jackson Robert Scott was born on September 18, 2008 in Los Angeles, California, USA, and is now 11 years old. He is of Caucasian ethnicity, and his zodiac sign is Virgo. His father’s name is Dan Scott, and his mother’s name is Robin Clutter Scott. He also has a sister named Addison Scott. Jackson adores his sister. He also enjoys soccer and has played little league baseball. He also knows a little Mandarin Chinese. Jackson is currently enrolled in school.
How much is Jackson Robert Scott’s Net Worth?
He has yet to be nominated for an award, but he played Troy in the short film Skin, which won the Academy Award for Best Live Action Short Film at the 91st Academy Awards. He is a young actor, so he is still developing his career, which will undoubtedly result in many more award nominations and awards as he progresses in the acting world.
Jackson has made a good living as a career. His salary is estimated to be between $15 and $20k per episode. He has a net worth of $300,000 USD.
Is Jackson Robert Scott single?
Jackson is currently single and not dating anyone. Also, because he is only 11 years old, he may not have been in any previous relationships.
How tall is Jackson Robert Scott?
Jackson has a slim build, beautiful short light brown hair, and dark brown eyes. His height is 4 feet 9 inches, and he weighs 36kg/77lbs.
Career line of Jackson Robert Scott
- Jackson participated in the CGTV acting program, where he learned a variety of acting techniques. While at the CGTV program, he worked with Nickelodeon and Disney actors, as well as Adrian R’Mante. His favorite class was Improvisational Workshop.
- Jackson Robert Scott made his acting debut in 2015, when he landed a role on the CBS crime drama Criminal Minds. He also appeared as a minor character in the episode TEOTWAWKI of Fear the Walking Dead.
- In 2016, he was cast as Georgie Denbrough in the 2017 film adaptation of Stephen King’s novel IT. Georgie is a character who Pennywise the Dancing Clown visits at the beginning of the film.
- Similarly, he reprised his role as Georgie in the sequel, It Chapter Two, which was released on September 6, 2019. Scott was later cast in the role of Troy in Guy Nattiv’s 2019 short film, Skin.
- He stayed in the horror genre, playing Miles Blume in Nicholas McCarthy’s 2019 film The Prodigy. Similarly, he co-starred with Taylor Schilling.
- Scott then appeared as a series regular in the pilot Locke & Key in 2020, which was also directed by the director of IT, Andy Muschietti.
- In 2018, he was cast in Gossamer Folds as Tate Millikin, alongside Alexandra Grey and Shane West. Rising, a short film, cast Jackson in the role of Luke.