Facts of Jack Dylan Grazer
|Full Name:||Jack Grazer|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches|
|Sibling:||One (brother: Bowie Gavin Grazer)|
Jack Dylan Grazer is an American actor. Jack Dylan Grazer is best known for his performance in the film adaptation of Stephen King’s novel “It,” which is based on the Stephen King novel of the same name.
How old is Jack Dylan Grazer?
Jack Dylan Grazer was born on September 3, 2003. He was born and raised in Los Angeles, California, USA. He is currently 17 years old and was born under the sign of Virgo. Angela Lafever and actor Gavin Grazer are his parents. His uncle, Brian Thomas Grazer, is a Hollywood film producer. As a result, Jack grew up in a family with a film-production background. His grandparents are Arlene Becker Grazer and Thomas Grazer, a criminal defense attorney.
He also has a younger brother named Bowie Gavin Grazer. Grazer annually funds a scholarship for two students at the Adderley School, where he is an alumnus. Furthermore, The Hollywood Reporter named him one of the top 30 stars under the age of 18.
Jack, never afraid of hard work, always with a smile on his face, and with determination, was invited into the ARTE program (Adderley Repertory Theatre Ensemble) at The Adderley School For The Performing Arts, where he has performed in multiple productions.
Kempo is something Jack does. He enjoys boogie boarding, surfing, creative writing, and scriptwriting. In addition, he enjoys filming videos with friends and posting them online. In the future, he hopes to write, direct, and produce films in addition to acting. Furthermore, Jack is an outspoken supporter of the “Stomp Out Bullying” campaign. He is a good writer and considers himself not only an actor, but also an upcoming and budding writer.
What is the Net Worth of Jack Dylan Grazer?
Jack has amassed a large sum of money at a young age. He has not yet disclosed his earnings or net worth to the public. However, this young actor earns a lot of money from his acting debuts.
Is Jack Dylan Grazer dating someone?
In 2017, Jack was in a relationship with Ellie Hiyar. He and Ellie have been photographed hugging, kissing, and spending time together with mutual friends in the past. They called it quits in 2018. Grazer and Emmy Perry have not yet confirmed their relationship. However, he frequently posts photos of himself with her on his Instagram account.
Controversies of Jack Dylan Grazer
He had an Instagram video of himself smoking a blunt and an e-cigarette, for which he later posted an apology video saying he did it due to peer pressure and opined that weed is stupid and he has learned his lesson. He went on to say that if you were being encouraged to use drugs, you should report it.
Apparently, Jack made the apology video at the request of his family and management team. Jack has spoken out against some fans making sexual innuendos about him and his It co-star, Finn Wolfhard, and asking if they were both gay. These fans also gave them the nickname Fack, which is a combination of both of their names. In the film ‘It,’ the two actors were depicted as best friends. They’re also best friends in real life.
How tall is Jack Dylan Grazer?
With a height of 5 feet 6 inches, this talented and young individual stands out. Similarly, he weighs around 61 kilos. He also has hazel eyes and dark brown hair. He has a fantastic and endearing personality.
Career line of Jack Dylan Grazer
- Jack has appeared in a number of commercials. His first acting role was in the 2014 TV series ‘The Greatest Event in Television History.’ This was followed by a cameo in the 2015 comedy ‘Bang, Bang!’
- He created a documentary for his school project, ‘Family is Family,’ which earned him the ‘Best Documentary Award’ in his school.
- He also made his film debut in the 2015 horror-comedy anthology film ‘Tales of Halloween.’
- He was accepted into the ‘Adderley Repertory Theater Ensemble’ program and worked in some of their productions. Grazer’s first major studio film was a 2017 adaptation of Stephen King’s novel “It.”
- As a result, this horror film was a commercial success, and his portrayal of ‘Eddie Kaspbrak’ brought him fame and recognition. In addition, he co-starred with Bill Skarsgard.
- Furthermore, he appeared in another film, ‘Scales: Mermaids Are Real,’ in 2017. He has a recurring role in the CBS comedy series ‘Me, Myself, and I.’ In it, he plays the character of ‘young Alex Riley.’
- He also appeared on the CBS series Me, Myself, and I, and he played Freddy Freeman in the 2019 DC Comics film ‘Shazam!’
- The latter is a superhero film in which Grazer plays a superhero’s friend who eventually becomes a hero himself. He also appeared in ‘It: Chapter Two.’
- He was nominated for a Best Supporting Actor Oscar in 2017 for his work in ‘It.’ Similarly, in 2019, he and other cast members won an award in the category of ‘Best Ensemble Cast’ for their work in ‘It Chapter Two.’
- In the same year, he was nominated for a Saturn Award in the category of “Best Performance by a Younger Actor” for his work in “Shazam!”
- He also received an award in the category of ‘Best On-Screen Team,’ along with other members of the cast, for their work in ‘It.’ Furthermore, in 2020, he received a Next Generation Award as well as an HCA award.