Facts of Sarah Strik
|Net Worth:||$2 Million|
|Father’s Name:||Ken Stirk|
|Mother’s Name:||Anne Stirk|
|Eye Color:||Light brown|
Sarah Strik is a British television presenter and host. Now, Strik serves as host on Sky Sports Golf. The Journalist has currently sold her luxury agency named “Xclusive Golf” to Golfbreaks.com. Although, Sarah is also working as an ambassador for the agency.
What Age is Sarah Strik?
Sarah Strik was birthed on 15th June 1979 in England, the United Kingdom. Strik holds British nationality and her ethnicity is English. She has a brother named Ed James who is an English disc maneuver.
The data regarding her parents is still messing from social media. Once, Stirk has shared a post ‘Happy mother’s day’ on the occasion of mother’s day on her official Twitter account. She went to America for her college degree. Since college time she had a knee interest in sports.
Sarah’s Brother is a British Broadcaster Too!
Journalist, Stirk’s brother is also a broadcaster and journalist. The journalist was birthed as Edward Charles Stirk on 23 March 1976 in Knighton, Radnorshire. Currently, he works as a host for the Drive Show for Heart West Midlands in Birmingham alongside Gemma Hill. Since 2002, James has presented the program.
For 12 years, the journalist started his career working on BBC Radio York. He studied to the North East of England at Newcastle University where presented at various radio stations across England before at station in Manchester. The journalist has shown his works in many shows before joining 100.7 Heart FM in Birmingham in 2002.
Did Sarah Stirk get Married?
The 42 years old-British Journalist is not open regarding her private life. She has not openly talked about her relationship status whether she is married, engaged, or still single.
Her relationship rumor has bee. There were several relationship rumors of Stirk in the past on social media. However, all the relationship rumors did not come as true. To the date, the journalist has not revealed anything regarding her past or present affairs and relationship with the public.
Sarah is often asked questions regarding her love life. Once, she came with a surprise in 2018 that she might be having an affair.In 2018 Valentine, when people were enjoying time with their lovers, most of her fans assumed Sarah to be still single.
As against the assumptions of her fans, the presenter tended to have a romantic day with her supposedly secret boyfriend. The sports journalist, Sarah shared a post on her official Instagram, a photo of a coffee with a heart made out of cream.
Also, she expressed a wish to write “Happy Valentine’s Day” through the Instagram post. However, She did not make it clear that who is her partner. Sarah even didn’t include if the photo was dedicated to any person or was just a joke.
How Much Net Worth Does Sarah Stirk Estimate?
The British Journalist, Sarah earns a salary between $331,000-396,000. The TV Presenter has an estimated net worth which is around $2 million.
Stirk is quite active in social media like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram. She has more than 44.1k followers on Twitter, more than 18.2k on Instagram, and has only around 1036 followers on Facebook.
Sarah Stirk Career Line
- The 42 years old-British Journalist, Sarah earlier began her broadcasting career.
- She started broadcasting from the prominent football team, Manchester United on a premium television channel, MUTV.
- Even, Sarah worked as a presenter on the British Broadcasting Channel (BBC)’s East Midlands Today. The presenter spent two years covering the PGA Golf Tour on the now-defunct Setanta Golf.
- From 2009, she started serving as a sports news presenter for the BBC on the BBC News Channel in the UK and BBC World News. In her service time at BBC, she was the host of the television news show “East Midlands Today”. It is the BBC’s regional television news program for the East Midlands.
- Also, Stirk has also worked as a reporter on the Open Championship on the radio. In the year 2010, she became part of the team on Radio 5 live‘s coverage of the PGA Championship and Scottish Open.
- Not only on Journalism, Sarah a knee interest in travel, fitness, business, and personality development. Stirk is also an aspiring drummer. Recently, she launched a Women’s Leadership Summit which was sponsored by the R&A.