Facts of Gabe Cruz
|Full Name:||Gabe Cruz|
|Net Worth:||$100K- $1Million|
Gabe Cruz is a skateboarding-related YouTuber from the United States. Gabe Cruz is a famous skateboarder, filmmaker, and photographer, as well as the junior editor-in-chief of Braille Skateboarding.
What is the Age of Gabe Cruz?
Gabe Cruz is 22 years old and was born on April 13, 1998. Aries is his astrological sign. Gabe was also born in San Francisco, California. His nationality is American, and he is a Christian. Gabe hasn’t revealed anything about his parents or siblings when it comes to his family. Similarly, he appears to keep his personal and professional lives separate and hasn’t revealed much about his personal life.
Furthermore, given his age, Gabe has most likely finished his undergraduate studies. However, no information about his educational background has been disclosed.
How much is Gabe Cruz Net Worth?
Gabe, on the other hand, is the editor-in-chief of Braille Skateboarding and a YouTuber manager for Revive Skateboards and Ridejeston. He has amassed a sizable net worth as a result of his YouTube career. Similarly,
YouTube is his main source of income. Gabe, on the other hand, has not publicly disclosed his net worth on any social media platform. Similarly, his net worth is estimated to be between $100,000 and $1 million, according to online sources such as IMDb, Wikipedia, Forbes, and others. Furthermore, no information is available about the value of his assets.
Is Gabe Cruz Single or has a Girlfriend?
Julia Montecillo is Gabe’s girlfriend. They’ve been dating since 2018 and are madly in love. Gabe, on the other hand, frequently posts photos and videos of himself and his girlfriend on his Instagram account.
How tall is Gabe Cruz?
Gabe has an athletic body type and is in good shape thanks to his occupation as a skateboarder and basketball player. He, too, has a fit body and a broad face. His black hair and dark brown eyes complement his appearance well. However, no information is available about his body measurements, height, or weight.
Career line of Gabe Cruz
- Gabe began his social media journey by posting short videos and photos of himself playing basketball and skating. Gabe, on the other hand, is the junior editor-in-chief for Braille Skateboarding and the Youtube Manager for Revive Skateboards and Ridejetson. He has his own Youtube channel, Gabe Cruz, in addition to the Braille Army channel.
- Gabe launched his channel on May 10, 2014, and it currently has 28.5K subscribers. On his YouTube channel, he uploads videos about skateboarding and filmmaking, and his videos have received over 1 million views. Gabe, on the other hand, is a popular Youtuber and a trending celebrity in San Francisco.
- Similarly, he is a member of the well-known YouTube Star list.
- Gabe, on the other hand, posted his first video on May 10th, 2014. ‘A.D.I.M.L. #1 – Skate and Film with Aaron Kyro’ was his first video on his channel.
- He collaborated with Aaron Kyro to create a skating video. Similarly, Aaron Kyro founded BrailleSkateboarding.com, where Gabe serves as the junior editor-in-chief. Gabe then posted Skateboard tricks. ‘Trick Mission Nollie FS Bigspin w Gabe’ was his second video.
- His other videos include ‘Nick Vs Gabe Skate Wars,’ ‘Trick Mission Fakie Double Kickflip w Devin Ybarra,’ ‘Trick Mission Dolphin Flip w Devin Ybarra,’ and ‘A D I M L #2 Film Skate Film More. Gabe, like many other skateboarders, has featured NICK, DEVIN YBARRA, DOLPHIN FLIP, and others on his channel life.
- Gabe has also uploaded video content such as ‘Challenges,’ ‘Day in my life,’ and ‘Unboxing’ in addition to skateboard tricks related content.
- His most popular video on his channel, with 161K views, is titled ‘Durian Fruit Challenge.’ Similarly, some of his most popular videos include ‘Day in the Life Ohio Revive Skateboards’ and ‘Chocolate Board Setup.’ Gabe also participates in events and shares his skateboarding abilities through videos. He also works with a large number of other skateboarders.