Facts of Indiana Evans
|Full Name:||Indiana Evans|
|Birthplace:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Profession:||Actress, singer, model, song-writer|
|Sibling:||two (Alexis and Max)|
Indiana Evans is an Australian actress, singer, model, and songwriter. Indiana Evans is best known for her starring role in the television series ‘Home and Away.’
Who is Indiana Evans Father?
Indiana Evans first opened her eyes on July 27, 1990. She is originally from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. She is currently 30 years old and was born under the sign of Leo. She grew up with her siblings, Alexis and Max. She attended the ‘Newton High School of the Performing Arts’ as a teenager. She dropped out of high school, however, because she had already begun receiving significant acting offers.
Indiana was extroverted as a child. She never shied away from performing or singing in front of guests or her family. Her parents enrolled her in dance classes when she was seven years old, after noticing her aptitude for the performing arts. She began her ballet training there, followed by tap and jazz.
When she was nine, one of her dance classmates joined a small-time acting agency. Indiana followed in her footsteps. She auditioned for various roles for several years, but her agency was unable to provide her with suitable opportunities.
She had tried unsuccessfully to join various modeling and talent agencies when she was 13 years old. Similarly, in 2003, she was offered a small part in the television series ‘All Saints,’ which she accepted. As a result, she began her full-fledged acting career.
Boyfriend of Indiana Evans
Evans has been in a number of relationships throughout her career. She has dated actors Luke Evans, Rhys Wakefield, Lincoln Lewis (2007-2008), and Angus McLaren (2009-2012). Angus and Indiana were together for three years, until 2012.
However, she is currently single and enjoying her single life to the fullest. However, on April 12, 2020, she posted a photo with Alex Williams. There has been no confirmation of their relationship, but their fans believe they are.
How much is Indiana Evans Net Worth?
Her incredible active debuts will undoubtedly earn her a lot of money. She could have made a lot of money during her career. Her net worth is estimated to be around $1 million dollars.
Her performance in ‘Home and Away’ received widespread acclaim. It also earned her the title of ‘Queen of Teen’ at the 2008 Dolly Teen Choice Awards. She was also nominated for the same role at the ‘Logie Awards’ and ‘Inside Soap Awards.’
How tall is Indiana Evans?
Indiana has a slim and lean body. She stands 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs around 57 kilograms. She has lovely blue eyes and blonde, wavy hair. Her chest-waist-hip measurements are 34-24-36 inches. Indiana wears a shoe size of 8 (US) and a shoe size of 7. (US).
Career line of Indiana Evans
- The ‘All Saints’ series was a medical drama that was well-liked by Australians. Indiana appeared as ‘Milly Roberts’ in the episode ‘Destiny’s Child.’ Following this modest debut, a slew of additional roles began to fall into her lap. As a result, she appeared in a Kool-Aid advertisement campaign. In 2003, she starred as the main character in the children’s series ‘Snobs.’
- Indiana played the role of ‘Abby Oakley.’ The show received mixed reviews and was canceled after one season. However, both critics and audiences praised Indiana’s performance in the film. She debuted in the Australian soap opera ‘Home and Away’ in 2004. It is still one of the longest-running soap operas in the country.
- Indiana played ‘Matilda Hunter’ in 197 episodes of the soap over the next four years, gaining a sizable fan base. Furthermore, her portrayal of a spoiled adolescent girl earned her a slew of award nominations. And, despite the fact that the soap opera gave her a great platform to become a well-known actor, by 2008, she had begun to feel that her role was no longer meaty.
- Soon after, she revealed that she had been offered a contract extension but had declined it. She claimed she wanted to look into other options. As a result, her final appearance on the show was in July of that year. In 2009, Indiana starred in the film ‘A Model Daughter: The Killing of Caroline Byrne’ as ‘Kylie Watson.’
- The TV movie was based on a true story and was well received by critics and audiences alike. In the same year, Indiana appeared as one of the main leads in the children’s series ‘H20: Just Add Water.’ She took over the role of ‘Bella,’ a mermaid, from Claire Holt. The series was widely popular and aired in many countries around the world.
- It was critically and commercially acclaimed, and it received numerous awards and nominations. Furthermore, her role in the series was not limited to acting in it. She also used her singing abilities to contribute to the series’ soundtrack. As a result, Indiana’s vocals were included in the series’ main theme, ‘No Ordinary Girl.’
- She had also contributed to more songs on the soundtrack. The show aired for three seasons. However, due to its large budget and a few other issues, the series was not renewed for a fourth season. She then released a self-titled solo soundtrack album for the series.
- In 2010, Indiana starred in the science-fiction disaster film ‘Arctic Blast.’ It starred her as ‘Naomi Tate,’ one of the main characters. The film told the story of a solar eclipse that threatened to plunge the world into a new ‘Ice Age.’
- It received mixed reviews from critics but went on to become one of the year’s most successful films.
- Similarly, in 2011, she appeared in the legal drama ‘Crownies,’ playing the role of ‘Tatum Novak,’ a recent law school graduate.
- The show was praised for its unique premise as well as the performances of its cast members. Indiana appeared in all 22 episodes of the show before it was cancelled.
- In 2012, she starred in the made-for-TV film ‘Blue Lagoon: The Awakening.’ She played the lead role of ‘Emma.’ Critics were divided about the film and Indiana’s performance. The following year, Indiana reprised her role as ‘Tatum Novak’ in four episodes of the series ‘Janet King,’ which was a spin-off of ‘Crownies.’
- Then she played a supporting role in ‘Secrets and Lies,’ the American adaptation of the popular Australian series of the same name. She appeared in the first season of the show, which received widespread acclaim.
- In addition, in 2015, she appeared in the series ‘House Husbands’ and ‘Ash vs Evil Dead,’ both as a supporting character.