Facts of Natasha Nanda
|Full Name:||Natasha Nanda|
|Net Worth:||$250 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Sibling:||One (Nikhil Nanda)|
Natasha Nanda is an Indian businesswoman. Natasha Nanda rose to prominence after becoming the daughter of Ritu Nanda, a well-known member of Bollywood’s Kapoor family.
How old is Natasha Nanda?
Natasha Nanda was born on November 9, 1980, in New Delhi, India. The businesswoman was born in India and practices Hinduism. Similarly, Natasha’s current age must be around forty years old, and her sun sign is Scorpio. Natasha Nanda is the daughter of popular Indian actor Amitabh Bachchan. Shweta Bachchan Nanda is Natasha’s sister-in-law. Shweta Bachchan even wished Natasha Nanda a happy birthday on Instagram by posting a photo of them together. Natasha’s mother is Rishi Kapoor, a well-known Indian actor.
Natasha’s father is Rajan Nanda, an Indian businessman. Natasha Nanda’s mother died on January 14, 2020. Har Prasad Nanda is Natasha Nanda’s grandfather. He founded Escorts Limited in 1948. Natasha has a brother named Nikhil Nanda. Natasha Nanda has a solid educational background and has invested in her education through her business. Natasha Nanda attended a convent school in New Delhi, India for her education. Nanda later went to Delhi University for further studies and graduated from there.
How much is Natasha Nanda’s net worth?
Natasha Nanda’s brother has a net worth of around $500 million, which is due to their father’s company, in which Natasha has equal shares. As a result, Natasha Nanda’s net worth must be around $250 million. However, it is unknown because Natasha Nanda has never revealed her net worth to this day.
Natasha Nanda has lived a luxurious and wealthy life since the day she was born, and she has never had a financial problem to this day, based on all of her business dealings and successful family. The businesswoman is currently living in Delhi, India, with her family. In addition, the businesswoman owns properties in both India and the United Kingdom.
Is Natasha Nanda dating someone?
Natasha Nanda has always kept most of her personal life private. However, as she became a public figure, some of her personal information became public. Even after that, there is no information about Natasha Nanda’s love life. Natasha has never spoken about her past or current romantic relationships. However, it is certain that the businesswoman is close to her sister-in-law, Shweta Bachchan Nanda. Natasha enjoys spending time with her niece Navya Naveli Nanda and nephew Agastya Nanda in her spare time.
The businesswoman appears to be more close to her family and relatives than to any single man. Natasha Nanda is often seen with her relatives at public events. Furthermore, Natasha Nanda has been so preoccupied with her work that she has no time for a romantic relationship. There is not a single rumor or controversial matter that has surrounded the businesswoman to this day, in addition to her singleness. Natasha is a very secretive person who doesn’t care about other people’s lives or businesses. Natasha Nanda has always presented a clean and decent image to everyone.
How tall is Natasha Nanda?
Natasha Nanda is a businesswoman with an average height of 5 feet 5 inches, or 165 cm or 1.65 m. Natasha Nanda has a slightly large body type, weighing approximately 75 kg (165.34 lbs). Similarly, the businesswoman wears a size 7 shoe (UK). Natasha Nanda has black short hair and black eyes. Furthermore, the popular Indian personality has a medium complexion and a healthy body. Natasha Nanda looks a lot like her mother. Natasha frequently wears a kurti, which is a simple but ethnic Indian garment.
Career line of Natasha Nanda
- Natasha Nanda, as previously stated, is a brilliant and talented businesswoman. Natasha Nanda is well-versed in corporate affairs. Natasha and her brother currently run Natasha’s grandfather’s company, “Escorts Limited.”
- In fact, her brother Nikhil is the company’s CEO. Natasha Nanda is also a shareholder in her mother’s insurance company, RNIS. Furthermore, the insurance company has over 70 thousand customers from all over the world.
- Ritu Nanda was another Indian celebrity who was a successful businesswoman and insurance advisor. Natasha’s mother was the chairperson and chief executive officer (CEO) of Ritu Nanda Insurance Services (RNIS).
- Natasha Nanda was initially preoccupied with her household appliance manufacturing company “Nikitasha.”
- However, the company was forced to close due to poor growth. Ritu Nanda has also won the Brand and Best Insurance Advisor of the Decade awards.
- The award was given by the Life Insurance Corporation of India, India’s biggest and largest life insurance company.
- Ritu Nanda was then inducted into the Guinness Book of Records for selling seventeen thousand pension policies in a single day.
- The businesswoman has even managed several companies, including Escolife and Rimari Corporate art services. Ritu Nanda died at the age of 71 from cancer.