Facts of Harris Dickinson
|Full Name:||Harris Dickinson|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
Harris Dickinson is a versatile English actor, writer, and director. Harris Dickinson is best known for his role as Frankie in the English film ‘Beach Rats.’
How old is Harris Dickinson?
Harris Dickinson was born on June 24, 1996, and is currently 24 years old. Cancer is his astrological sign. Harris, likewise, was born in Leytonstone, Essex, England, and holds British citizenship. Similarly, he is of Caucasian ethnicity and practices Christianity. In terms of his family history, Harris has not revealed much about his parents and family members. His parent’s name has not yet been revealed. Furthermore, he has an elder sibling named Sonny Dickinson.
Similarly, Harris has always been interested in acting and has participated in school productions since he was a child. Furthermore, he dropped out of high school at the age of seventeen to study film and theater. Furthermore, he was about to embark on a career in the marines when his coach at RAW Academy in London persuaded him to return to the stage.
How much is Harris Dickinson’s Net Worth?
Harris is a young and versatile actor who has achieved tremendous success in his acting career. Similarly, he is well-known for his portrayal of Frankie in the English film ‘Beach Rats.’ In addition to this, he has appeared in a number of other films. Furthermore, Harris won the London Film Critics Circle Awards for the film ‘Beach Rats.’ In addition, he was nominated for Breakthrough Actor and Best Male Lead Actor at the Gotham Independent Film Awards and the Independent Spirit Awards.
Similarly, his primary source of income is from his acting career. Similarly, he has a net worth of around $3 million and earns between $300 and $500 thousand from his appearances in television series. However, there isn’t much information about his asset value in the media.
Is Harris Dickinson dating anyone?
Harris’s relationship status is straight, and he is in a relationship with his longtime girlfriend Rose Gray. She is a musician by trade, and they have been together since 2014. Furthermore, they are deeply in love with each other and enjoy spending time together.
How tall is Harris Dickinson?
Harris has a well-maintained physique as an actor. He has a charismatic appearance and a mesomorph body type. Similarly, Harris stands 6 feet (72 inches) tall and weighs around 77 kg (170 lbs). Similarly, his chest-waist measurement is 42-31 inches. In terms of physical appearance, he has fair skin, beautiful blue eyes, and blonde hair.
Career line of Harris Dickinson
- Harris began his film career in 2013 after studying theatre and film. On the short film ‘Who Cares,’ he made his directorial, writing, and editing debut. Following that, he directed and wrote several other films, including 2014’s “Surface.”
- In the same year, he made his acting debut in the short film “Battle Lines.” He played Stanley in this film. Similarly, in 2015, he directed another short film called ‘Drop.’
- Harris rose to prominence as an actor in the 2017 film ‘Beach Rats,’ after directing and writing several short films. This is an American drama film directed by Eliza Hittman in which he played the role of Frankie. He appeared in the film alongside Madeline Weinstein and Kate Hodge.
- Following that, he appeared in the short film ‘Morning Blues.’ Similarly, in 2018, he played Jim in the British drama film ‘Postcards from London.’
- Following that, in the same year, he appeared as Liam Stewart in the American dystopian superhero film ‘The Darkest Minds.’ Harris has also appeared in films such as ‘Matthias & Maxime’ and ‘Maleficent: Mistress of Evil.’
- Aside from movies, Harris has appeared in a number of television shows. He made his television debut in 2014. He played Tonka in two episodes of the British sitcom ‘Some Girls.’
- Similarly, he has appeared in other television shows such as ‘Home,’ ‘Silent Witness,’ and ‘Clique.’ In addition, he made his feature film debut as J. Paul Getty III in the American anthology drama ‘Trust.’