Facts of Hannah Godwin:
|Full Name:||Hannah Godwin|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Profession:||Reality Star, Youtuber, Instagram Star|
Hannah Godwin is well-known for her appearances on the reality show ‘The Bachelor,’ as well as ‘Bachelor in Paradise.’ Hannah Godwin is a YouTuber who posts vlogs and makeup tutorials.
How Old is Hannah Godwin?
Hannah Godwin was born on February 4, 1995, in Alabama, United States. She is 26 years old and was born under the sign Aquarius. Her father’s and mother’s names are not mentioned. Her parents, on the other hand, have appeared on the reality show she was on, and she has also posted pictures with them on her respective accounts.
Godwin’s parents divorced just as she was about to leave her house to live alone. She hasn’t seen her parents together since, but when they came to the show, they were very affectionate with each other. They were even sharing the same couch and were overjoyed and proud of Hannah. Hannah, too, was relieved to see her parents together. According to her Instagram posts, she is very close to both of her parents.
Education of Hannah Godwin
Hannah graduated from Hoover High School in Glendale, Alabama. She did, however, have a degree from the University of Montevallo. She had studied Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services there. However, she originally intended to attend photography school.
How much is Hannah Godwin Net Worth?
Hannah has won Miss Oak Mountain and finished third in Miss Alabama. There is no information about her other accomplishments. The prominent celebrity’s net worth is estimated to be $1 million. Similarly, in October 2020, she announced on her Instagram, hannahg11, that she and Barbour own a house in San Diego.
Are Hannah Godwin and Dylan still together?
Hannah Godwin was in a relationship for about 5 years before calling it quits because they thought they were going in different directions, but they are still friends. Unfortunately, her ex-name boyfriend’s was not revealed. Then she dated sporadically, but due to her busy schedule, it was difficult for her.
She did, however, appear on ‘The Bachelor,’ but was dumped by Colton when he pursued Cassie. She was then chosen for ‘Bachelor in Paradise,’ where she met her future husband, Dylan Barbour. They met on the show and are very happy together. She shares photos of herself with him on social media platforms such as Instagram and Twitter. Her boyfriend Dylan has also appeared in her YouTube videos. Her fans adore the couple.
How Tall is Hannah Godwin?
Hannah Godwin stands 5 feet 7.5 inches tall and weighs 53 kg. Her measurements are 32-22-33 inches. Her shoe size is 6.5. In addition, she has blue eyes and blonde hair.
Career Lines of Hannah Godwin
- Hannah began her professional modeling career in 2013 and has worked with numerous design firms and swimwear brands.
- Similarly, she endorses and models for various brands and clothing lines on her Instagram account, where she has 157k followers.
- Godwin, on the other hand, had 65,000 Instagram followers before appearing on the reality show.
- She was a contestant on ‘The Bachelor,’ starring Colton Underwood, but he left the show to pursue Cassie Randolph, who also left the show.
- After that show, she became a contestant on Bachelor in Paradise, where she met and fell in love with Dylan Barbour.
- She has also competed in three Miss Alabama pageants and is a former beauty pageant contestant. She has modeled for brands such as Red Dress, Southern Marsh, Lulus, and many others, and she is the main model for the Red Dress boutique.
- In fact, she tags brands in the majority of her Instagram posts. She is also a YouTube star who posts vlogs and makeup tutorials on her channel. Godwin is a photographer as well as a business owner.
- Hannah Godwin launched her self-titled YouTube channel on January 22, 2017. However, she only began posting videos in 2019.
- Similarly, on December 6, 2019, she released her first debut video, titled “GRWM | Classic Glam for a Night Out!” This video has almost 332k views. On April 25, 2020, she posted a video titled “VLOG: Skincare, Tik Toks, Zucchini Bread!!!”.