Facts of Haha
|Net Worth:||$9 million|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Profession:||Singer, Variety Show Host, Entertainer|
|Sibling:||One (sister: Ha Juri)|
Haha is a well-known South Korean singer and host who was born in West Germany. Haha is well-known for co-hosting a number of variety shows, including “Running Man,” “Nonstop,” “Infinite Challenge,” and “What’s Up YO!”
How old is Haha?
Haha’s full name is Ha Dong-hoon, which is written in his native language as and in Hanja as. Haha was born in Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, West Germany, on August 20, 1979. He is 41 years old and born under the sign of Leo.
Haha was an infant when his family relocated to Seoul, South Korea, despite being born in West Germany. When it comes to family members, Haha’s parents are both Korean. His mother’s name is Kim Ok Jung, and she has a Ph.D. in Psychology. Similarly, he has an older sister named Ha Juri (). Juri is a doctoral candidate and a pianist. In terms of his own educational background, Haha earned a master’s degree from Daejin University. His areas of expertise are drama and fine arts.
How much is Haha’s Net Worth?
Moving on, Haha’s net worth is estimated to be around $9 million USD.
Who is Haha married to?
Haha is a happily married man. On November 30, 2012, Haha exchanged vows with Byul. On August 15, 2012, they made the announcement about their upcoming wedding. Furthermore, Haha’s wife is a well-known South Korean singer. On July 9, 2013, Haha and Byul welcomed their first child, Ha Dream.
Ha Soul, the celebrity couple’s second son, was born on March 22, 2017. Similarly, on July 15, 2019, the Ha family welcomed Haha and Byul’s third child. This time, the couple gave birth to a daughter named
How tall is Haha?
Haha stands about 172 cm (5 feet 7 inches) tall. Similarly, the singer’s body weight is approximately 60 kg. Aside from that, there is no verified information about the singer’s other body measurement details, such as his dress size, shoe size, chest-waist-hip measurements, and so on. Haha also has dark brown eyes and hair of the same color.
Career line of Haha
- Haha is a fantastic singer and variety show host professionally. Haha is also an RGP member. Skull & Haha is the full name of RGP. They are a duo who made their debut with the song Ya Man!! on July 30, 2012. Furthermore, Haha is best known for his role in the sitcom Nonstop.
- In addition, the singer is well-known for co-hosting two popular variety shows, Infinite Challenge and Running Man.
- Haha also hosted his own show, Ya Man TV. It first aired on Mnet in 2015. The award for “Best Entertainer” went to the singer. It happened in 2011 at the SBS Entertainment Awards. Furthermore, the singer won this award for her performance in Running Man. Haha performed his single Rose at the same ceremony.
- o the singer’s career in the entertainment industry, Haha debuted as a singer and rapper in 2001. It was with Z-kiri, a boyband. However, the band disbanded after only a few months. Following that, in 2002, Haha co-hosted What’s Up YO!
- Haha formed a close friendship with his co-hosts MC Mong and Jerome To while hosting What’s Up YO! Because of their on-screen friendship, they became known as the “What’s Up Trio.”
- Joining Nonstop as a main cast member until 2003 helped him gain wider recognition for his acting and comedy abilities.
- After leaving Nonstop, the singer collaborated with Taw for two years. They worked together to prepare and record Haha’s debut album, The Beautiful Rhyme Diary.
- The album was released on February 18, 2005. They also released Haha’s debut single Love Song alongside his debut album.
- On May 22, 2005, the singer appeared as a guest on X-man. Haha impersonated his close friend Kim Jong-kook on the show. Haha became well-known for his impersonations. By December 2005, Haha’s popularity had earned him another chance to appear as a cast member on Infinite Challenge.
- Haha performed at a guerilla concert in his final episode of Infinite Challenge before his mandatory military service. The guerilla concert was held in Yeouido Park, and it was secretly organized by his Infinite Challenge co-hosts.
- Haha returned to Nonstop in 2006 after leaving the show for the first time. In the sixth and final season, he appeared as a guest. In 2007, Haha released You’re My Destiny. It’s the singer’s second single. The singer has also appeared on the show Happy Shares Company. Until February 2008, he was one of the show’s co-hosts.
- In February 2008, Haha temporarily left Infinite Challenge. This was done in order for the singer to complete his national service in the army. During his service, Haha worked with a new group called “Davichi.” He contributed to the group’s song “Love and War.” After serving for 24 months, the singer was discharged from the military on March 11, 2010.
- Haha returned to the cast of Infinite Challenge after being discharged from the mandatory service. He did, in fact, accept the requests of his fellow co-hosts, Yoo Jae-suk and Noh Hong Chul. In addition, the singer made frequent appearances on Come to Play.
- It is the talk show of Yoo Jae-suk, another co-host. In addition, Haha co-hosted the Haha-Mong Show with MC Mong. The pair previously collaborated while hosting What’s Up YO!
- In the year 2012, Haha continued his musical career. He collaborated with Skull, another reggae artist. They collaborated on the mini-album Skull & Haha Ya Man. Skull was previously a member of Stony Skunk, South Korea’s first reggae duo.
- On several TV music shows, Haha and Skull performed one of the songs from this mini-album Busan Vacance. Furthermore, the singer performed this song alongside other Running Man cast members. They performed the song at the show’s fan meet-ups.
- Haha and Gary appeared on Kim Jong-kook’s comeback album Volume 7 – Journey Home the same year. The Running Man castmates collaborated on Hon-kook’s song Words I Want to Say to You from the aforementioned album.
- Haha and Skull collaborated again a year later, in 2013. The duo collaborated on a single and the EP REGGAErilla. Kim Jong-kook and Haha formed the musical duo Running Man Brothers in 2014. In July and December of the same year, Haha and Jong-kook organized a concert tour in the United States as a duo.
- The singer then teamed up with Skull again in 2016 for the single Love Inside. Stephen Marley was also featured on this song.