Facts of Grace Zabriskie
|Full Name:||Grace Zabriskie|
|Birthplace:||New Orleans, Lousiana|
|Husband:||John Dunham MacEachron|
|Net Worth:||$1.5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
Grace Zabriskie is an American actress. Grace Zabriskie is well-known for her role as Sarah Palmer in ‘Twin Peaks’ and its prequel ‘Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me.’
How old is Grace Zabriskie?
Grace Zabriskie was born on May 17, 1941, and is currently 80 years old. Grace Caplinger is her birth name, and she was born under the sign of Taurus. Grace, likewise, was born in New Orleans, Louisiana, and holds American citizenship.
Grace, who is of Polish ancestry, belongs to a Caucasian ethnic group and practices Christianity. Grace is the daughter of Marion Grace Zabriskie and Roger Thomas ‘Tom’ Caplinger. Similarly, Marion has distant Polish ancestors and is also related to James Zabriskie, a 19th-century railroad industrialist. Similarly, her father owns the well-known Exile gay bar Café Lafitte in the French Quarter.
There is no information about her total siblings. Her sister Lane Caplinger, on the other hand, worked as a typist in the office of District Attorney Jim Garrison in New Orleans. Similarly, she is the one who made all five copies of the first edition of the ‘Principia Discordia’ in 1965. Grace worked as a teacher at the academy for black teen dropouts. In addition, when it comes to her educational background, she attended The State University of New Jersey.
How much is Grace Zabriskie’s Net Worth?
The 79-year-old actress is regarded as one of the most prominent actresses of her generation. Likewise, her primary source of income is her acting career. Similarly, she has a net worth of around $1.5 million. However, there is no information about his asset values, such as houses and cars.
Is Grace Zabriskie dating someone?
Grace is straight and in a marital relationship. Similarly, she married John Dunham MacEachron in May 1963 and the couple has two daughters. Similarly, Marion Lane, their only daughter, is a painter who frequently collaborates with her mother.
How tall is Grace Zabriskie?
Grace stands 5 feet 4 inches (64 inches) tall and weighs around 65 kg. Likewise, she has fair skin, light brown eyes, and light brown hair. Furthermore, the 79-year-old actress is not active on any social media channels.
Career line of Grace Zabriskie
- Grace made her film debut in 1979. ‘Norma Rae,’ an American drama film, is her major debut. She then appeared in several series, including ‘Galaxy of Terror.’ This is a 1981 American horror science fiction film. Similarly, she appeared in another film, ‘East of Eden,’ the following year.
- This is a miniseries adaptation of American Nobel Prize winner John Steinbeck’s novel “East of Eden.” Similarly, she portrayed the nanny in the American comedy-mystery ‘The Private Eyes.’ Similarly, Grace portrayed orphanage owner Grace Pool in the American slasher film ‘Child’s Play 2’. Similarly, her other films include ‘Fried Green Tomatoes’ and ‘The Passion of Darkly Noon.’
- Grace is also well-known for her work on television shows and scripts. Similarly, she played a significant role in the American mystery drama ‘Twin Peaks’ and its spin-off film ‘Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me.’ Similarly, Grace played one of the twin sisters in the American comedy romantic crime film ‘Wild at Heart.’ Isabella Rossellini, an eleven-year-old actress, played her.
- Similarly, she is well-known for her role as ‘Mrs. Ross’ in the American sitcom television series ‘Seinfeld.’ In this series, she played the mother of a doomed daughter, Susan Ross, who died after licking the cheap envelope adhesive while mailing her wedding invitation.
- Grace also made a brief appearance on the CBS sitcom “The King of Queens.” Her appearance as Spence Olchin’s emotionally disturbed and alcoholic mother became the episode’s memorable appearance. Similarly, she portrayed Lois Henrickson in the HBO drama series “Big Love.”
- This is a series about the patriarch of a fundamentalist Mormon family in contemporary Utah, as well as the issue of polygamy.
- Aside from movies and television shows, Grace has also worked in radio, collaborating with several radio monologists as Joe Frank. Similarly, she appeared on an episode of Frank’s show ‘Home (Original)’ in which she talked about her childhood in New Orleans.
- Her most recent work includes the American supernatural horror film ‘The Grudge’ and the music video ‘Youth’ by the American alternative rock band ‘Grouplove.’