Facts of Geraldine Viswanathan
|Full Name:||Geraldine Viswanathan|
|Birthplace:||Newcastle, New South Wales|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Profession:||actress, model, television personality|
|Education:||Hunter School of the Performing Arts|
Geraldine Viswanathan is an Australian actress, television personality, and model. Geraldine Viswanathan gained attention for her role as ‘Kayla’ in the 2018 film “Blockers.”
How old is Geraldine Viswanathan?
Geraldine Viswanathan was born on June 20, 1995. Her full name is Geraldine Indira Viswanathan. She is from Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia. She is currently 25 years old and her zodiac sign is Gemini. Her father’s name is Suresh Viswanathan, and her mother’s name is Anja Raith.
Her father is of Indian descent, and her mother is Swiss. She also attended the Hunter School of the Performing Arts in Newcastle.
How much is Geraldine Viswanathan’s Net Worth?
Geraldine is in her early twenties and has already made a name for herself as an actress. As a result of her incredible work, she has made a name for herself in the industry, allowing her to amass a sizable net worth. However, as of 2021, she has a net worth of around $500K.
Is Geraldine Viswanathan single?
In terms of her relationship status, she is most likely single right now. Geraldine has never been in a public relationship. However, her previous dating history is also unknown because she has never spoken about it. As a result, she may be waiting for the right time and the right person to be in a relationship. She is currently focusing on her career and honing her skills.
How tall is Geraldine Viswanathan?
Geraldine is a lovely lady. She stands 5 feet 6 inches (1.68 cm) tall and weighs approximately 54 kilograms (119 pounds). She has a lovely and curvy body figure. As a result, her chest, waist, and hip measurements are 35-26-37 inches. In addition, her bra size is 32B. She has lovely brown eyes and dark brown hair. She has a lovely smile and an appealing personality.
Career line of Geraldine Viswanathan
- Geraldine is well-known for her role as ‘Kayla’ in the 2018 film “Blockers.” As a result, ‘Refinery 29’ referred to her as the film’s breakout star. She starred as the lead in the upcoming 2019 film ‘Hala,’ and she also co-starred in ‘Bad Education.’
- Similarly, she co-starred in an anthology of the TBS sitcom ‘Miracle Girls’ and had a recurring role in ‘Janet King.’
- In 2016, she starred in ‘Emo the Musical.’ She was a member of a group of all-female comedy sketches called ‘Freudian Nip.’ Geraldine also appeared in television shows such as ‘The Trina Martica Show.’
- She played the role of the guest appearance there. In addition, she appeared in the short film Moose, and he later played Sarah in Lost Angels.
- She also made her film debut in the short films ‘Big Bad Planet’ and ‘Spice Sisters’ in 2016. In the same year, she appeared in the musical EMO as Jamali. She also appeared as Vizzie in ‘All-Out Dysfunktion.’ Geraldine made a brief appearance in the 2017 TV series ‘The Y2 K Bug.’
- In the year 2019, she was cast as a regular in the comedy television series “Miracle Workers.” There, she played Eliza alongside Daniel Radcliffe and Steve Buscemi.