Facts of Genie Bouchard
|Full Name:||Genie Bouchard|
|Birthplace:||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|Net Worth:||$ 6 million|
|Height:||5 feet 1 inches (1.55m)|
|Sibling:||Beatrice, Charlotte and William|
Genie Bouchard is a Canadian tennis player known for her aggressive and unpredictable style of play. Genie Bouchard was also the first Canadian to compete in the Wimbledon Championships final in 2014.
How old is Genie Bouchard?
She was born on February 25, 1994, in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. She will be 27 in 2021. Her father’s name is Michel Bouchard, and her mother’s name is Julie Leclair. Her parents introduce her to tennis when she is five years old. She has three siblings, including a twin sister named Beatrice, a sister named Charlotte, and a brother named William.
She is of mixed French-Canadian, Irish, Scottish, and English ancestry and practices Christianity. Her zodiac sign is Pisces. She went to The Study in Westmount to study. Aside from that, no information about her education or qualifications is available.
How much is Genie Bouchard’s net worth?
As of 2021, she is estimated to have a net worth of around $6 million. Her sources of income include tennis, endorsement, equipment, and so on. However, there is no information about her other assets or salary. In 2017, she was ranked ninth on Forbes’ list of the highest-paid female athletes. She was endorsed by New Balance, Yonex, Head Graphene Radical, Coca-Cola, and other companies.
In terms of accomplishments, she has received numerous awards throughout her career. In 2013, she won the WTA Newcomer of the Year, Tennis Canada Female Player of the Year, and the Bobbie Rosenfeld Awards. In 2014, she was named QMI Agency Canadian Athlete of the Year, WTA Most Improved Player, and Tennis Canada Female Player of the Year Bobbie Rosenfeld Award. In addition, she was named Tennis Canada’s female player of the year for two years in a row in 2015 and 2016.
Is Genie Bouchard dating someone?
She is straight and has been in a relationship with Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Mason Rudolph since 2020. Previously, she was in a relationship with hockey player Jordan Caron, but the relationship ended abruptly.
She was also in relationships with John Goehrke and tennis player Luke Bambridge. In 2013, she began a romantic relationship with ice hockey player Alex Galchenyuk. Aside from that, there is no information available about her rumors and controversy. Throughout her career, she has managed to keep her image clean.
How tall is Genie Bouchard?
Genie Bouchard stands 5 feet 10 inches (178 m) tall and weighs around 58 kg (128 lbs). Furthermore, she has a well-maintained body with a body measurement of 33-24-35 inches. She has blue eyes and dark blonde hair.
Career line of Genie Bouchard
- Eugenie began her professional career in 2005, when she was 12 years old, when she competed in the competition Open Super 12.
- Her abilities quickly earned her the ITF in 2008. The following year, she stunned everyone in Toronto by defeating Quebecer Marianne Jodoin to win the Canadian Under-18 Indoor title.
- Nonetheless, Eugenie Bouchard was eliminated in the semi-finals of the Australian Open junior singles event by Monica Puig. Later, she defeated Zheng Saisai in the final to win her first expert title at the ITF $25,000 Burnie International.
- In the Australian Open in 2014, she won a career-defining victory over the previous world no. 1, Ana Ivanovic.
- However, she was unable to advance past Li Na in the elimination rounds. Despite her defeat, she has risen to the top 20 in the world rankings.
- She also defeated Karolina Pliskova in the finals of the WTA singles title. She then reached the French Open elimination rounds but was unable to continue.
- Regrettably, she suffered a physical problem while competing in the US Open in 2015. She lacks forms in her performance for a couple of years, which shows in her mixed results on the biggest stage until 2018.
- In 2017, she competed at Brisbane International but was eliminated in the first round by Shelby Rogers.
- In 2019, she began her season in New Zealand at the ASB Classic, where she reached the quarterfinals before losing to Julia Gorges.
- She does, however, manage to win the WTA Tour double title with Sofia Kenin. Aside from that, her years were marred by misfortune, culminating in a foot injury. In 2020, she makes it to the final of the Istanbul Cup, where she is defeated by Patricia Maria Tig.