Facts of Genea Charpentier
|Full Name:||Genea Charpentier|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches|
|Profession:||TV actress, Film actress|
|Sibling:||Two sisters (Megan and Madison)|
Genea Charpentier is a Canadian film and television actress. Genea Charpentier is best known for portraying Jennifer Smith in The Man in the High Castle and Laura Campbell in When Calls the Heart. She has been involved in the industry since she was five years old.
How old is Genea Charpentier?
Genea Charpentier was born on October 8, 2003, in New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada. She is 17 years old and born under the sign of Libra. She is a Canadian citizen of English and French nationality.
Her father’s name is Maurice Charpentier, and her mother’s name is Anne Charpentier. Madison and Megan Charpentier are her two sisters. Her sister, Megan, is also an actress. Megan is well-known for her roles in movies such as Mama and Resident Evil: Retribution. Madison, her other sister, has also been involved in acting since a young age. Aside from this, no information about her other family members is available at this time. Genea is also close to her parents and siblings.
In terms of Genea’s educational background and qualifications, the names of the educational institutions she attended are unknown at this time. However, given her age, she must be in high school until and unless Charpentier drops out or decides to discontinue her studies.
How much is Genea Charpentier’s Net Worth?
Charpentier has a net worth of around $100,000, according to artilcebio. Since 2009, her main source of income has been her acting career. And, as a child actor, she could be paid around $17.49 an hour.
Is Genea Charpentier single?
Genea Charpentier is possibly single at the moment and appears to be more concerned with her career and life than with being in a relationship. Perhaps she prefers to keep her personal and romantic life out of the spotlight and public eye. Similarly, even when focusing on her previous relationships, no information has come to light until now. So we can pretty much assume that Genea has never been in a relationship or has done a good job of keeping it hidden and out of the public eye.
How tall is Genea Charpentier?
Genea Charpentier is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 62 kg. Her other body measurements are 34-29-38 inches for her chest, waist, and hips. Genea has brown hair and brownish-green eyes. She is also very attractive and has a wonderful personality.
Career line of Genea Charpentier
- Genea Charpentier made her acting debut in an episode of “Defying Gravity” in 2009. In this episode, she played the role of a Young Jen.
- However, she did not receive much recognition as a result of this. Her career took off after she was cast in the TV series “When Calls the Heart.” In this show, she played Laura Campbell. Genea appeared in the series alongside Erin Krakow, Daniel Lissing, and Lori Loughlin.
- Later, she played Isabel Beckman in both the 2013 film “Dangerous Intuition” and the 2014 film “Run for Your Life.” Charpentier co-starred in “When Calls the Heart” with Erin Krakow.
- Similarly, she co-starred in the TV movie “A Cookie Cutter Christmas” with Erin.
- Furthermore, in her decade-long acting career, Genea Charpentier has worked on approximately 15 projects, including TV series and TV movies.
- Her other television series credits include Arrow, Signed, Sealed, Delivered, and The Man in the High Castle. She has also appeared in television films such as Deck the Halls, Girl Vs. Monster, All Yours, and Poisoned Love: The Stacey Castor Story.