Facts of Frankie Grande
|Full Name:||Frankie Grande|
|Net Worth:||$1.5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Profession:||YouTuber, Instagram Star, Model, Television host, dancer, actor, producer|
Frankie Grande is an actor, singer, dancer, producer, television host, and YouTube personality. Frankie Gra nde is a well-known internet celebrity with a large fan base.
How old is Frankie Grande?
Frankie Grande was born in New York City, USA on January 24, 1983. He is 37 years old and born under the sign of the Aquarius. Frank James Michael Grande-Marchione is his given name. He is Ariana Grande’s elder half-brother.
Victor Marchione (father) and Joan Grande have a son named Frankie (mother). Grande has stated that he is gay. His father is a physician, and his mother is the CEO of Hose-McCann Communications, a phone and alarm system company.
Schooling of Frankie Grande
Frankie went to Pine Crest School and began performing in musicals when she was in fifth grade. He earned a triple major in biology, theater, and dance while attending Muhlenberg College in Pennsylvania. He considered medical school but instead decided to pursue theater for a year.
Realization of Frankie Grande
In 2014, TV Guide named him one of their “Favorite YouTube Stars.” He was even featured in an ABC Nightline segment in 2014 about entertainers who promote their success through social media. In addition, Billboard named him one of “32 of the top social media stars on the Internet today” in 2015.
His short documentary “Malan Breton: A Journey to Taiwan” was even nominated for “Best Short Documentary” at the 2015 New York City International Film Festival.
Who is Frankie GrandeWife/Girlfriend?
Frankie is out and proud of his sexual orientation. He is also engaged to Hale Leon. Since 2019, they’ve been dating. The couple appears to have a close relationship. They express their love and affection for one another by sharing photos of themselves.
Coming out as gay is also not an easy thing to do. He may have been through a lot up to this point. Frankie could have been subjected to a variety of rumors and controversies as well. However, he has not revealed anything about his difficulties and has only shown the public a happy and cheerful side of himself.
How much is Frankie Grande Net Worth?
Frankie possesses a wide range of skills. He maintains several social media accounts. He has more than 2.1 million followers on Instagram, where he goes by the handle @frankiejgrande. Frankie is also active on Twitter, where he has more than 1.1 million followers under the handle @Frankie, James Grande.
Frankie also has a YouTube channel with over 462K subscribers, where he is very active. On his social media accounts, he frequently posts photos and videos. Furthermore, he has shared his business e-mail address, [email protected], where fans and business-related people can directly contact Frankie for any type of business.
Now, when it comes to his earnings and net worth, there is no doubt that he makes a good living. He earns money by posting videos on YouTube, posting on Instagram, and endorsing brands. His estimated net worth is $1.5 million, according to some online sources. He, too, has led a lavish and joyous existence.
How tall is Frankie Grande?
Frankie is a tall and wonderful man. He stands 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs approximately 68kg. His chest-waist-hip measurements are also 40-23-32 inches. Frankie has eyes that are dark brown. He frequently dyes his hair in different colors such as blonde, silver, pink, and black.
Carrer line of Frankie Grande
- In terms of Frankie Grande’s early career, he began his professional performing career in 2007, when he appeared as Boots the Monkey in a national tour of Dora the Explorer Live! (Dora’s Pirate Adventure) and in regional theatre productions.
- Among others, he played the title character in George M!, Mike Costa in A Chorus Line, and Lewis in Pippin. Similarly, at Muhlenberg College, he majored in biology, theater, and dance and pledged the Sig Ep fraternity.
- Later that year, in 2007, he joined the Broadway cast of Mamma Mia! as an ensemble member and Eddie’s understudy.
- For three years, he performed. He has also produced Broadway and off-Broadway productions of Hamlet (2009), La Bête (2010–2011) with David Hyde Pierce, and Born Yesterday (2011) with Jim Belushi.
- Similarly, in 2011, he staged Brooke Shields’ one-woman cabaret show. Later, he performed in cabaret acts in New York City, such as at Birdland Jazz Club and 54 Below.
- Similarly, he received the title “Broadway” in the charity event “Mr. Broadway 2007”. He played Bobby in a regional theater production of Crazy for You in 2013.
- At the Laurie Beechman Theatre in New York, he performed his own show, Livin’ la Vida Grande.
- Frankie is well-known among his devoted “Frankiestein” fans for his FrankieFriday and ToplessTuesdays YouTube videos. He joined the Broadway production of Rock of Ages in 2014.
- In addition, Frankie coined the phrases “Go Grande or Go Home” and “Shine Bright Like a Frankie.”
- In the middle of 2014, he appeared on CBS’s Big Brother 16 season. Similarly, MTV labeled his 12 weeks on the show as “controversial… peppered with some powerful, outrageous, and downright impressive moments.” On Good Day New York, he performed “Hit Me With Your Best Shot.”
- He co-hosted the American Music Awards’ red carpet pre-show the following month.
- He performed his one-man cabaret show at 54 Below once more in January 2015. In addition, during New York Fashion Week in February, he appeared in a music video for Lance Bass and modeled for Malan Breton.
- At the 2015 Kids’ Choice Awards in March, he began working as an Entertainment Tonight interviewer. Malan Breton: A Journey to Taiwan” was also a documentary short film in which he appeared.
- He was a judge for the #JoeyShine Video Contest at DigiFest NYC in June. Similarly, in 2015, he served as a judge on MTV’s America’s Best Dance Crew All-Stars: Road to the VMAs. In August 2015, he hosted Worst.Post.Ever: With Frankie Grande on the Oxygen channel.
- The following month, he appeared as a guest on Big Brother 17. He co-hosted the American Music Awards red carpet pre-show in 2015. He also frequently performed on his sister’s The Honeymoon Tour throughout the year.
- Similarly, in January 2016, he relaunched his autobiographical one-man show, Livin’ La Vida Grande, in Los Angeles. He and his sister launched a unisex fragrance called “Frankie by Ariana Grande” the following month.
- He has co-hosted Amazon.com’s first live show, Style Code Live (SCL), since March 2016, which features celebrity trends as well as fashion and beauty news and tips.
- This show, which streams live each weeknight, allowed viewers to shop for the items presented and ask questions interactively.