Facts of Francesca Hetfield
|Full Name:||Francesca Hetfield|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
Francesca Hetfield is an Argentine-born American costume designer. Francesca Hetfield is the wife of American singer James Hetfield. Similarly, he is well-known as the lead vocalist and co-founder of the heavy metal band Metallica.
How old is Francesca Hetfield?
Francesca Hetfield, born Francesca Tomasi on January 27, 1970, is 51 years old. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius because she was born in late January. Similarly, Francesca was born in Argentina and holds Argentine citizenship. Similarly, when it comes to her ethnicity and religion, she is Hispanic and Christian. Despite being the wife of a popular singer and media personality, she is reserved and discreet. Similarly, there is no information about her parents or siblings.
Similarly, little information about her childhood is available in the media. However, there is information that Francesca and her family traveled to the United States from Argentina. Francesca also attended Overland High School in Colorado. Similarly, she is a university graduate.
How much is Francesca Hetfield’s net worth?
Francesca is a costume designer, which contributes to her net worth and earnings. Similarly, she has amassed a sizable fortune and gained notoriety as a result of her career. Similarly, when it comes to her earnings, she has a net worth of around $1 million.
Who is Francesca Hetfield married to?
Francesca is straight and married to James Hetfield. They met during a Metallica band tour in 1992. Metallica was promoting their album ‘Black Album’ in 1992, and Francesca was working in their wardrobe department when they met.
Similarly, they describe their love as love at first sight. Similarly, after five years of dating, they married on August 17, 1997. They also have three children. Cali Tee, their first child, was born on June 13th, 1998. Her second child, Castor Virgil, was born on May 18, 2000. Similarly, their younger child, Marcella Francesca, was born on January 17, 2002.
How tall is Francesca Hetfield?
This stunning personality stands 5 feet 9 inches (69 inches) tall and weighs approximately 59 kg (128 lbs). Similarly, she has a slender body type and body measurements of 38-26-36 inches. Similarly, she has fair skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair.
Career line of Francesca Hetfield
- Francesca is a professional costume designer. Similarly, she was a former customer designer for her husband James Hetfield’s band Metallica. Francesca rose to prominence as the wife of American musician and songwriter James Alan Hetfield.
- Similarly, James is the co-founder, lead vocalist, rhythm guitarist, and primary songwriter for the 9-time Grammy Award winner. Metallica is a heavy metal band that he is a member of.
- Similarly, her husband James was born in a Christian Science family in California, United States of America. His family strictly adhered to their belief of not receiving medical treatment. Furthermore, despite his mother’s suffering and eventual death from cancer. James is the son of a truck driver and a light opera singer.
- Similarly, he has been interested in music since a very young age. Similarly, he began playing the piano and drums at the age of nine. James has been in several local garage bands, including Leather Charm and Obsession.
- Similarly, his music has been heavily influenced by musicians such as Ted Nugent, Thin Lizzy, AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Scorpion, Led Zeppelin, Queen, and others.