Facts of FGTeeV Mike
|Full Name:||Michael Smith|
|Height:||4 feet 8 inches|
|Profession:||Youtuber, gamer, Instagram star|
|Sibling:||Three (sister: Alexis Ryan and brothers: Shawn and Chase)|
FGTeeV Mike is a rapper and social media personality from the United States. FGTeeV Mike is best known as a YouTube star who is a member of the Skylander family and can be seen on the kid-friendly channels FUNnel Vision, FGTeeV, DohMuchFun, and TheSkylanderBoyAndGirl. He is also known as Skylander Boy.
How old is FGTeeV Mike?
Michael Smith is his given name. Mike was born on November 13, 2008. He was born and raised in the United States, and he is an American nationality. His zodiac sign is Scorpio, and he is 12 years old. Vincent (his father) and Samantha (his mother) are his parents. Similarly, he has a sister named Alexis Ryan, also known as Skylander Girl.
He also has two brothers named Shawn and Chase. He might be in school right now, given his age. However, the specifics of his education remain unknown. In addition, he and his family have dogs named Rose, Hot Dog, and Oreo, a Tibetan Terrier.
How much is FGTeeV Mike’s Net Worth?
This young person is still developing. He will almost certainly become famous and well-known as he grows older. His social media activities, on the other hand, may result in him earning a certain amount of money. However, the family channel ‘FGTeeV’ is estimated to have a net worth of around $45 million.
Is FGTeeV Mike single?
As a 12-year-old boy, he is almost certainly single right now. His dating life has only just begun. He still has plenty of time to be in a relationship and find his true love. However, for the time being, he is entirely focused on his studies and career. As a result, he is living a happy life with his family and friends.
How tall is FGTeeV Mike?
He is currently 4 feet 8 inches tall and weighs around 58 kilograms. His body measurements may change for a few more years. He is, however, a healthy and humble individual who is full of joy. He also has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. He also has an undercut hairstyle.
Career line of FGTeeV Mike
- FGTeeV is an American family gaming YouTube channel known for its gaming videos. FGTeeV is an acronym that stands for “Family Gaming Teams’ Extraordinarily Entertaining Videos.”
- Furthermore, it is one of the most viewed YouTube channels, as well as the most viewed gaming channel, with over 17.2 billion views.
- Chase, Lexi, Mike, and Shawn each have their own YouTube channel. The channel is called TheSkylanderBoyAndGirl. FUNnel Vision is the former Skylander family’s vlogging channel.
- Due to a YouTube incident, it has since been replaced by FV FAMILY. Similarly, FV FAMILY is the current Skylander family’s vlogging channel.
- Furthermore, his parents created the channel FUNnel Vision before he was even born. It was first introduced in December of 2006. When the subscriber accounts of the four YouTube channels are combined, the Skylander family has over 2 million subscribers.
- Furthermore, the YouTube channels Funkee Bunch, DingleHopperz, and Brick & Betty are all associated with the Skylanders. Mike and his sister have also released hip-hop/rap songs such as Wish You a Swapping Christmas (2013), Water Element (2013), Magna Charge Anthem (2013), Trap Team: Introduction Song (2014), Fire Element (2014), Our Story (S.S. Adventure) (2014), Tech Element (2014), Light Element (2014), Dark Element (2015), and Undead Element (2016).
- In December 2014, just before Christmas, an Instagram employee disabled his account for being under the age of 13.
- The company refused to acknowledge their appeals until his father threatened a lawsuit and explained that they, the parents, were in charge of the accounts.
- Furthermore, he and his family’s bodies have been 3D-scanned in collaboration with Photosculpt, a company based in Dallas, Texas.
- In August 2015, these scans were used to create downsized but incredibly realistic toys. In addition, he and his family have an official smartphone game called FGTEEV APE CHASE.
- He has also endorsed brands such as Activision, The North Face, American Eagle, Target, M&M’s, Champion, Coca-Cola, PUMA, Bonkers Toys, Toy Fair New York, and PacSun.