Facts of Farhan Furniturewala
|Full Name:||Farhan Furniturewala|
|Wife:||Laila Khan aka Fathima|
|Net Worth:||Rs. 90 Crore Indian Rupees|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Sibling:||One (Fabiha Furniturewala)|
Farhan Furniturewala is a Mumbai-based businessman. Farhan Furniturewala made headlines after he divorced Pooja Bedi, a Bollywood actress, TV star, and model. Farhan has also been the owner of the Furniturewala (FW) business since 1999.
How old is Farhan Furniturewala?
On October 13, 1968, in Mumbai, India, the businessman was born. Farhan Furniturewala’s current age is probably fifty, and his zodiac sign is Libra. Similarly, the businessman is of Indian origin and belongs to the Furniturewala caste. His full name is Frahan Faruk Furniturewala. His parents’ names are Fabruk Ebrahim Furniturewala and Farzana Furnituremwala. Farhan has a sister named Fabiha Furniturewala.
His sister owns Kondor Interiors. Farhan attended the University of Mumbai for his education. Furniturewala went to a private school in Mumbai for his education. It is also believed that he practices the Parsi religion. And an interesting fact is that Farhan’s surname is derived from his religion, as the Parsi religion has a culture of keeping their caste according to their business or work.
How much is Farhan Furniturewala’s net worth?
Since his grandfather’s business was passed down to him, the businessman has done an outstanding job. Farhan Furniturewala has made a fortune from the same and expanded furniture business. Farhan’s net worth was estimated to be around Rs. 90 crore in Indian rupees in 2019. Farhan has also had a good life since he was a child because he comes from a wealthy and well-established family. Farhan has also never been in a financial bind in his life.
Is Farhan Furniturewala married?
Farhan Furniturewaka first married Bollywood actress Pooja Bedi in 1994. The couple first met in 1990. Regrettably, they separated and divorced in 2003. Farhan has two kids from this relationship: a son, Omar Ebrahim, and a daughter, Alaya Furniturewaka. Farhan Furniturewala falls in love with a professional costume designer, Laila Khan aka Fathima, shortly after their divorce.
Their wedding took place in the year 2010. Zaan Furniturewala is the couple’s son. He was born in the year 2015. Furthermore, Fathima is the daughter of Bollywood actor Feroz Khan and the sister of Zayed Khan and Sussanne Khan. Aside from that, the businessman has not been involved in any contentious issues or rumors. Farhan has always presented a positive image to everyone.
How tall is Farhan Furniturewala?
When it comes to the businessman’s physical stature, he stands at an average height of 5 feet 7 inches, or 170 cm or 1.70 m. Farhan also weighs around 80 kg (176 lbs). Farhan’s body measurements are 42-34-35 inches, and his biceps are 11.5 inches in size. The businessman wears size 10 shoes (UK). Farhan has black hair and black eyes. The businessman has a fair complexion and an average body type. The fifty-year-old businessman is alive and well, and he is getting better by the day.
Career line of Farhan Furniturewala
- Farhan Furniturewala’s grandfather established the Furniturewallas business in 1915. Farhan Furniturewala then expanded his grandfather’s business by forming his own company, “Furniturewala FW.”
- It was India’s first firm to import luxury furniture and accessories. Farhan currently serves as the Managing Director (MD) of Furniturewala FW, India’s largest brand. Farhan Furniturewala has previously been interviewed by The Vogue and The Bombay Times. Farhan’s company also has branches in India, including Delhi, Mumbai, Hyberad, and Bangalore.
- Faran’s furniture business has been very successful since 1915. He attempts to combine modern housing styles with luxurious accessories, among other things. Frahan’s products are also displayed on international platforms.
- Farhan’s wife also assisted him in creating some handpicked products for their customers in his business.
- After marrying Bollywood actress Pooja Bedi, the businessman gained more attention from the media and public. His wife, like Farhan Furniturewala, is a successful interior designer.
- Farhan Furniturewala enjoys traveling and playing golf in addition to his career and business. Farhan also enjoys watching Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha films.
- Similarly, his favorite colors are white and black, and he prefers to eat Chinese and Japanese foods more frequently.
- Mexico is Furniturewala’s dream vacation destination. Furthermore, Farahn and his wife travel to fourteen different countries each year to obtain the most recent furniture designs and collections from various international trade fairs.